We are falling in love with all of our delicious iced tea recipes. Have you ever tried adding fruit to our Teasia Roasted Oolong tea? This fall favorite, can now be enjoyed with some raspberry on ice during the summer time. We went ahead and added fresh raspberries (frozen works too) and a splash of vodka to this already yummy tea.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
2 ½ cups of water
1 ½ tablespoons of sugar
1 cup of raspberries (frozen works too)
2 Teasia Roasted Oolong Kcups
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Brew Teasia Oolong tea kcups as directed.
- Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add raspberries and lemon juice.
- Strain mixture into pitcher.
- I added a splash of vodka to my glass so for a kick, try that.
Leave a comment letting us know what you thought of this recipe and if you decided to add any vodka in!
Don’t miss out on previous recipes in our Teasia Summer Iced Tea Recipe Series: