There is no better way to celebrate a hot summer day or any other day with our decadent creation. Ice Cream and Tea, a duo you normally don’t see paired together. After this recipe you’ll wonder why not! The most perfect summer treat for when you want something creamy and delicious.
What you’ll need:
Two Tablespoons of Teasia Rose Black Tea
½ cup of water
⅛ cup of sugar
Vanilla Ice Cream (French Vanilla Bean is our favorite)
Rainbow Sprinkles (Optional but encouraged!)
One of our favorite parts about this recipe is how simple it is!
- Bring both the water and sugar to a boil on the stove, once the sugar dissolves, take the mixture off the heat and steep the tea for five minutes
- Pour 2 tablespoons of tea into a tall glass. (Prepare your Teasia kcup as you normally would.)
- Fill till the halfway mark with seltzer water
- Scoop ice cream till your cup is full!
- Optional: Sprinkle a little too many rainbow sprinkles on top
- Beat the heat and enjoy!
Teasia’s Rose Black Tea tea really helps bring out the flavors of summer! Roses and french vanilla ice cream, could there be a more dreamy dessert?
Let us know if you give this float a try and leave us a comment with your favorite tea-infused recipes!