Celebrate Sunday Funday with our third recipe of our 12 Days of Recipes in Winter. Are you ready for some homemade brunch? Even during this cooler weather, we love to sit on the deck with friends and family and enjoy the breeze and the conversation. One of the simple luxuries you can enjoy on a Sunday morning is the sweet aroma of Teasia Rose Black Tea K-Cups. Mix that with a honey smothered croissant and you are ready for some serious relaxation. Step up your brunch game up with this recipe that adds tapioca pearls and a touch of sweetness for an all new take on Sunday mornings.
4 Teasia Rose Black Tea K-Cups
½ Cup of whole milk (substitute with almond milk or any other plant-based milk if you’re looking for something dairy free)
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Cup tapioca pearls
1. Follow instructions on tapioca pearl packaging.
2.Brew your four Teasia Rose Black Tea K-Cups (strong).
3. Add sugar to freshly brewed hot Teasia tea and stir until dissolved.
4. Let tea completely chill in refrigerator before serving.
5. Add tapioca pearls to the bottom of two cups.
6. Add ice, milk and tea to cocktail shaker and strain into each cup.
Please let us know what your favorite brunch dishes are for a Sunday morning in the comments below.
Loving all of these recipes? Check back tomorrow for a Chamomile Mint Tea recipe.