It’s time to party this weekend and celebrate Cinco de Mayo. What better way than to make a teagarita with our Teasia Chamomile Mint tea. This delicious and refreshing drink will add a different dimension to your basic margarita drink.!
Yield: 1 drink
Time: 5 minutes
2 ounces of tequila
Juice from 1 whole lime
½ ounce triple sec
Salt for rim (optional)
½ cup brewed from one k-cup Teasia Chamomile Mint Tea, chilled
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add tequila, lime juice, triple sec and Teasia Chamomile Mint Tea.
2. Shake. Pour, with the ice, into a glass. Garnish with a wedge of lime.
ICE BLENDED VERSION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Combine lime juice, tequila, triple sec, 2 cups of ice and ½ cup of Teasia Chamomile Mint tea and add into a blender. Blend until you get the consistency you want.
2. Pour into margarita glass.
- For a non-alcoholic version, skip the alcohol, add more tea and ice, then add your favorite juice such as orange or pineapple. YUM
- Try using other types of teas such as: Teasia Jasmine Green Tea and Green Tea