WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1 Teasia Chai Tea K-Cup
1/3 C coconut cream
1 TSP raw honey
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Brew your Chai Teasia K-Cup on the small cup setting
- Heat the coconut cream in a saucepan on the stove
- Add in the honey and tea while still warm
- Heat on low for 4 minutes
- Taste the tea and add more sweetener if you prefer
- Let tea cool and refrigerate until you are ready to enjoy
- Fill glass with cubed or crush ice
Add tea & Enjoy!
PRO TIP: You can sprinkle Chai Masala spice blend on top for garnish and to help kick the flavor up a notch if you prefer!
Don’t forget to check out our other ice tea recipes!
Recipe 1: Teasia Iced Peach Green Tea
Recipe 2: Teasia Iced Pineapple Chamomile Mint Tea
Recipe 3: Teasia Iced Oolong Cinnamon Tea
Recipe 4: Teasia Iced Lavender Rose Black Tea
Recipe 5: Teasia Iced Raspberry Roasted Oolong Tea
If you have a favorite that you’ve tried. We would love to hear about it at the comments below.