WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
8 Teasia Wildberry Hibiscus Tea K-Cups
1 C sugar
Fresh blackberries, blueberries
3 sprigs of mint
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
1. Brew Teasia K-Cups as normal and add tea to a pitcher
2. Add mint while tea is still warm
3. Stir in sugar while tea is still warm
4. Add fresh blackberries, raspberries and pomegranate seeds
5. Fill cups with cubed or crushed ice
PRO TIP: Add pomegranate seeds into your ice tray before freezing to create beautiful pop of pink ice cubes!
Don’t forget to check out our other ice tea recipes!
Recipe 1: Teasia Iced Peach Green Tea
Recipe 2: Teasia Iced Pineapple Chamomile Mint Tea
Recipe 3: Teasia Iced Oolong Cinnamon Tea
Recipe 4: Teasia Iced Lavender Rose Black Tea
Recipe 5: Teasia Iced Raspberry Roasted Oolong Tea
If you have a favorite that you’ve tried. We would love to hear about it at the comments below.