WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
2 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups
1 C Almond milk
¼ C brown sugar or brown rice syrup
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Brew Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups as usual and transfer to a large pitcher
- Add in your choice of sweetener to the pitcher
- Mix well
- Fill each of your cups with cubed or crushed ice
- Fill each glass with tea to the halfway point.
- Froth the milk
- Top each glass the rest of the way with frothed milk
PRO TIP: Substitute your favorite plant-based milk that’s unsweetened with vanilla to create a creamy vegan recipe!
Don’t forget to check out our other ice tea recipes!
Recipe 1: Teasia Iced Peach Green Tea
Recipe 2: Teasia Iced Pineapple Chamomile Mint Tea
Recipe 3: Teasia Iced Oolong Cinnamon Tea
Recipe 4: Teasia Iced Lavender Rose Black Tea
Recipe 5: Teasia Iced Raspberry Roasted Oolong Tea
If you have a favorite that you’ve tried. We would love to hear about it at the comments below.