Are you thinking of those summer days where the weather is warm and you’re enjoying the outdoors? Well, when it gets too cold but you want to feel like you’re enjoying the warm summer sun, don’t forget to try some Apple cider with a tea type of twist. We are introducing Day 2 of our 12 Days of Recipes in December with our Apple Black Tea Cider recipe.
The key to the perfect apple cider is Teasia Black Tea, bringing out the flavor of the fruit. Its unique caramel flavor adds to the sweet taste.
½ Cup apple cider
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
2 Whole all spice
2 Whole cloves
¼ Teaspoon minced fresh ginger root (optional)
1 Teasia Black Tea K-Cup
- Brew Teasia Black Tea K-Cup as normal
- Combine apple cider, ginger root, cloves, allspice and freshly brewed tea.
- Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove spices out by using a strainer.
- Stir in brown sugar.
Now you are ready to enjoy. Remember, you can enjoy this recipe with your friends and family!
We’d love to hear what you think about our recipes and if you have any to share, leave a comment below.
Tomorrow, we will be sharing our next recipe which stars Bubble Milk Tea! We can’t wait to share it.
Summer is still here and we are constantly looking for some healthy snacks to help cancel out is such a treat and it can always be enjoyed on the go which is a real bonus when you’re busy with your summer activities. The best part about my summertime fruit treats are that you can enjoy fruit in so many different ways so it never feels like the same old boring snack. Today we are sharing a couple different ways to enjoy fruit!
SNACK ONE: Frozen Grapes
We love freezing grapes overnight in the freezer. This helps give that cold refreshing Popsicle taste with all natural sugars.
We also like to take these frozen grapes and throw them in my sangria or white wine to mimic ice cubes. It helps keep things super cold without watering down the drink. Perfect for those warm summer nights!
SNACK TWO: Apple Cinnamon Ginger Chips
If you love cinnamon tortilla chips, then you will love these chips.
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel, core and slice your apples a quarter inch thick (we like granny smith apples).
- Bring water to a boil on your stove.
- Once boiled add a cinnamon stick.
- Drop apple slices in an let boil for 5 minutes. Pat apples dry.
- In a separate bowl mix equal parts ground cinnamon, ground ginger and curry powder.
- Toss the apple slices in mixture and then pop them in the oven for about two hours or until you see the edges start to turn up.
Make a big batch ahead of time and you can have the most delicious sweet and crunchy snack this summer!
SNACK THREE: Strawberry S’mores
If you don’t have time to toast a marshmallow over the fire this summer you need to try this recipe. Try this at home! Here’s a fruit fused s’more that is bound to cure your sweet tooth.
- Take marshmallows and cut them in half and cut the tops off of strawberries.
- Take one half of a marshmallow and toothpick it in place on top of a strawberry.
- Melt milk chocolate in a bowl, and in a separate bowl crush graham crackers into crumbs.
- Holding the toothpick, dip the strawberries in milk chocolate and then dip them straight into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Once finished, refrigerate them and let them set for about an hour or two.
Let me know in the comments below if you have any summertime fruit snacks you’d like to share!