Ready for a relaxing facial steam? This is a great at home remedy to try after you’ve had a long day and are wanting to kick back and begin unwinding for the day. These vitamin packed ingredients will leave your skin feeling healthy and refreshed, not to mention it’ll help open your pores helping rid of any unwanted toxins.
Teasia Chamomile Mint Tea is a soothing blend with a hint of peppermint that truly makes it a great ingredient for a night cap.
1 kcup of Teasia Chamomile Mint Tea
5 drops of Geranium Oil
1 tsp Lavender Oil
1/2 tsp of Sage
2 tsp Dried Rose Petals
Juice of Half a Lemon
- Prepare the K-Cup Chamomile Mint Tea as instructed per box.
- Source all of your other ingredients and combine them in a medium sized bowl that will cover the circumference of your face.
- Slowly pour he Chamomile Mint Tea into the bowl
- Mix all ingredients with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds
- Strain the herbs and flowers
- Wash your face and remove all makeup
- Facing down towards the facial steam, drape the towel over the back of your head
- Steam for up to 10 minutes or until the steam ends
- Rinse your face with cold water and pat dry
- Relax and enjoy!
Let us know how radiant your skin is and if you have any other DIY beauty recipes on the comments below.
There are so many reasons we are obsessed with our Teasia Green Tea . The taste and the health benefits are enough to make you keep drinking. Another passion we have is skincare. It is so important to keep your skin hydrated and healthy. What we wanted to share with you is that Teasia Green Tea can do wonders for your skin.
Some of these benefits include:
Help shrink pores.
Fight the signs of aging.
Reduces under eye puffiness.
Here is a quick and easy DIY beauty recipe that helps keep skin nice and balanced any time of the year.
Our Teasia Green Tea facial spray will help you stay refreshed and gives skin that extra boost it needs whether it’s warm and humid outside or if your skin is feeling dry and dull.
This takes less than 10 minutes to make but it will be your favorite way to end your summer days and get your skin prepped and hydrated for the cold weather.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1 Teasia Green Tea Kcup
Aloe vera gel
Peppermint essential oil
- Strongly brew your Teasia Green Tea and set it aside to cool
- Add about 2 squirts of aloe vera gel to your spray bottle
- Add your Teasia Green Tea, and about 10-30 drops of peppermint essential oil and shake until everything is all mixed together.
- Spray and see if the cooling effect is strong enough for you, if not add a couple more drops of peppermint essential oil.
- This spray is going to smell so good you will be obsessed and using it nonstop.
Let us know if you give this DIY a try in the comments below.