Looking for a Splendid and delicious tea for the holidays, look no further because this Christmas Black tea taste like no other. The cinnamon sticks some pineapple all mixed with Black Tea really flow perfectly together giving it a taste you need to try. Don’t let me tell you all about it go ahead and make it for yourself today!
2 cinnamon sticks
2 tbsp whole cloves
3 cups sugar (1.5 cup for less sweet)
1 qt. boiling water
1 kcup of Teasia Black Tea
3 lemons squeezed
1 cup pineapple juice
1 cup orange juice
3 quarts boiling water
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add some Teasia black Tea; Cover for at least 3-5 minutes according to taste. Discard tea k-cups. Stir in 3 cups of sugar until dissolved. Transfer to a pitcher; cool slightly. Stir in 1 cup of pineapple juices and orange juices.
- Refrigerate, covered, overnight. Serve over ice. Garnish as desired.
PRO TIP: For a stronger tea flavor, add 3 Teasia Black tea kcups (brewed) and reduce the amount of water you boil.
Let us know how you enjoy this recipe.
Looking for a healthy and delicious meal this holiday season, why not change it up by making a delicious Salmon poached in Teasia Green Tea. Not only is this recipe simple to make, but it’s even easier to eat.
10 cups water
2 limes, halved
6 tablespoons honey, divided
4-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
2 teaspoons sea salt
2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
4 to 6 Teasia Green Tea K-cups (prepare per instructions on package)
4 (6-ounce) boneless skinless salmon filets
- Put the water into a straight sided skillet or pot with a lid. Add 2 of the lime halves (squeezing the juice into the water before adding), 5 tablespoons of the honey, the ginger, salt and the peppercorns and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes to infuse the water with flavors. Remove and reserve ½ cup of this poaching liquid. Remove the pot from the heat and add the Teasia Green Tea. Carefully slide the salmon into the water. Cover and poach until the fish are just cooked through and firm to the touch, about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small pot over low heat, simmer the reserve ½ cup of liquid along with the juice and zest of the remaining lime half, and remaining 1 tablespoon of honey. Cook until the liquid is reduced by 2/3 and thickened, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the fish with a slotted spoon and arrange on a serving plate. Drizzle a little bit of the sauce over each piece of salmon before serving.
PRO TIP: Try this recipe with our Teasia Black Tea!
Are you ever craving for an extra creamy hot milk tea? If you’re into sweet and creamy, we’re taking you on a trip to Hong Kong! Instead of your typical milk and sugar recipe for you add into English tea, we are putting a spin into this classic Asian drink for all to enjoy.
2 Teasia English Breakfast Tea Kcups
1 can sweetened condensed milk – (evaporated milk will work, but you’ll need to add some sugar)
- Brew Teasia English Breakfast Tea as instructed.
- Add contents into saucepan and stir in condensed milk.
- Simmer for 3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve and Enjoy!
PRO TIP: This drink is also delicious on ICE but make sure to chill the tea first before adding ice.
It’s time for some fabulous Fall drinks to welcome the colder weather. Cozy up with this popular Pumpkin Spice Tea that you can make at home or in the office.
1 Teasia black tea kcup (brew 2x without losing its flavor)
fresh orange zest
1 cinnamon stick (for garnish)
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
3 cloves whole/pinch of ground cloves
- Brew tea kcup per instructions and add to a saucepan along with orange zest, cinnamon stick, cinnamon and cloves. Simmer for several minutes for flavors to infuse.
- Using a strainer, pour liquid into a mug.
- Contents are HOT so be careful. Enjoy!
PRO TIP: If you feel the spices are too strong, add a second brew of black tea to your mug.
Enjoy with: This drink is perfect with a nice flaky warm scone for breakfast.
It’s shopping time! Stock Up & Save starting 11/19/18. Order www.teasia.com
Combine any box from any series!
Buy 3 Boxes, Get $10 Off
Buy 4 Boxes, Get $15 Off
Buy 5 or More, Get $20 Off
PLUS Free Teasia Holiday Mug + Free Shipping*!!!
The best deal of the year! Send friends & family all natural teas in kcups.
Formosa Series -Formosa, also known as Taiwan, is home to some of the best Green Teas and Oolong Teas in the world. Taiwan has a history of tea cultivation that dates back over 300 years. Taiwan’s mature tea culture and ideal climate allows it to produce the most aromatic and flavorful teas. Our Formosa Series Teas are selected from the highest grade tea leaves, hand-picked and processed naturally so you can enjoy the purest of flavor in every cup.
Green Tea | Oolong Tea | Roasted Oolong Tea | Black Tea | Formosa Variety Pack – Includes All 4 Flavors
Floral Series – Teasia’s Floral Series consists of four delicious floral and herbal teas that deliver delectable flavor and great benefits with each sip. With two caffeinated teas and two caffeine-free teas, there’s a favorite in this collection for any time of the day! From the ever popular Jasmine Green Tea to the unique taste of African Rooibos Tea, Teasia Floral Series blends together the finest teas with natural ingredients such as rose petals and peppermint into a convenient K-cup form.
Jasmine Green Tea | Rose Black Tea | Chamomile Mint Tea | Rooibos Lemongrass Tea | Floral Variety Pack – Includes All 4 Flavors
International Series – Sip local, brew global! Take a trip around the world with Teasias International Series teas without leaving the comfort of your own home. Each tea has been selected for their unique geography and quintessential flavors from the popular British Earl Grey Tea and English Black Tea to the South African Honeybush Tea and Japanese Genmaicha Green Tea. Our Teasia International Series blends together teas from all different continents to give you a taste of what the world has to offer straight from a convenient K-cup
Genmaicha Green Tea | Earl Grey Tea | English Breakfast Tea | Honeybush Tea | International Variety Pack – Includes All 4 Flavors
Drinkware & Accessories- Don’t forget to stock up on our Extra-Large Tea Mug and Ice Chameleon Tumbler.
*Good while supplies last. Free Teasia Holiday Mug may be shipped separately. Purchase on http://www.teasia.com. Free Shipping – Standard Continental U.S. Shipping Only. For more details, contact us.
Day 10: Black Tea
Flavor Highlights: I enjoy the nutty aftertaste with this black tea. This is a drink I would also have instead of a coffee because of the caffeine boost it gives me without getting shaky.
A whole wheat toast with strawberry jam is what I would pair this tea with. I normally will not go for this tea because of its’ bitterness, but to my surprise, this tea is incredibly smooth. The aroma is therapeutic and also delicious.
Want to try a variety of our Teasia teas without having to buy entire boxes of each flavor? Try our Variety Pack and discover your favorite! Each box includes our 4 flavors from our Formosa series: Green Tea, Oolong Tea, Roasted Oolong Tea, and Black Tea: Buy Now
Hey guys I’m Paulina! I’m a recent college graduate trying to find my way in the workforce while balancing my social/ family life along the way. I’m a very busy person so any chance I’m able to take some ‘me time’ I do. I like going on long jogs, hiking, reading, Netflix (binge-watching), crafting and above all staying physically and mentally healthy.
I’ve recently started being more attentive to the things a put in my body as well as to the things I’m not. Teas are a great and delicious way to give my body a boost without adding harsh chemicals nor unnecessary sugars I don’t need. Not to mention they all have health benefits as well as most have antioxidants. What I love most about Teasia Teas specifically are the wide range of flavors offered, sure to meet and exceed anyone’s taste buds!
Day 1: Rose Black Tea
Flavor Highlights: I like this tea with a splash of milk to balance with the bitterness of it. This tea is a fun option for when you’re wanting to get creative in the kitchen. It is a great drink to serve cold, blended, and even used for a cocktail.
This tea also pairs great with a spicy snack. This is a definite romantic drink with different personalities depending on how it is worked into a drink, which is something we can’t say about many teas.
Let me know in the comments below on your favorite way of drinking rose black tea. If you haven’t tried it yet, I definitely recommend it. Since it’s the summer, add a few ice cubes in it and enjoy.
Stay tuned for the next tea I’m trying!
In 2018, we are all about getting our health on. Luckily we have the perfect way to do it especially when summer is right around the corner. Studies show that those who drink tea had 20 percent less body fat than those who didn’t drink tea at all. Lets start getting 20% more healthy and set it as our ultimate goal. It’s definitely not too late to get ready for that beach body that we have been thinking about. It’s time to kick all the salt and the alcohol that leaves your belly bloated and ultimately it can end up making you feel uncomfortable. Our Teasia Black Tea has heaps of benefits. It helps improve blood flow and also blood vessel dilation. Adding a simple squeeze of lemon can also increase the health benefits by helping you fight that bloat. Next time you wake up from a night of partying to a bloated belly give this recipe a try.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1 Teasia Black Tea K-Cups
Squeeze of lemon (the more the better)
1) Brew your Teasia Black Tea K-Cup per instructions on the box.
2) Squeeze a generous amount of lemon while still hot
Let us know if you have any other good ways to detox with comments below.
Celebrate Sunday Funday with our third recipe of our 12 Days of Recipes in Winter. Are you ready for some homemade brunch? Even during this cooler weather, we love to sit on the deck with friends and family and enjoy the breeze and the conversation. One of the simple luxuries you can enjoy on a Sunday morning is the sweet aroma of Teasia Rose Black Tea K-Cups. Mix that with a honey smothered croissant and you are ready for some serious relaxation. Step up your brunch game up with this recipe that adds tapioca pearls and a touch of sweetness for an all new take on Sunday mornings.
4 Teasia Rose Black Tea K-Cups
½ Cup of whole milk (substitute with almond milk or any other plant-based milk if you’re looking for something dairy free)
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Cup tapioca pearls
1. Follow instructions on tapioca pearl packaging.
2.Brew your four Teasia Rose Black Tea K-Cups (strong).
3. Add sugar to freshly brewed hot Teasia tea and stir until dissolved.
4. Let tea completely chill in refrigerator before serving.
5. Add tapioca pearls to the bottom of two cups.
6. Add ice, milk and tea to cocktail shaker and strain into each cup.
Please let us know what your favorite brunch dishes are for a Sunday morning in the comments below.
Loving all of these recipes? Check back tomorrow for a Chamomile Mint Tea recipe.
October is here and we are loving these fall fruit tea recipes. Here’s one to make at home when it’s getting chilly out.
Here’s what you need:
1 Teasia Black Tea Kcups (makes 2 cups with 2 brews per kcup)
1 cup apple juice
fresh apple for garnish
1. Brew Teasia Black Tea kcup like you normally would and repeat.
2. In a large heat proof bowl/jar, add tea and combine with apple juice
3. Thinly slice apples and add into tea mixture.
4. Add some cinnamon and stir.
So simple and so delicious. Share with a friend!
Don’t forget our Giveaway is still going on until 10/16/17. Enter here for a chance to win great prizes!