LOVE IS IN THE AIR so It’s time for another GIVEAWAY! There will be THREE winners picked at random for either:
Full Size Teasia Rose Black Tea + Teasia mug
Sampler pack – 4 Rose Black Tea + 4 Rooibos Lemongrass Tea & an 8 oz coffee
Sampler pack -4 Rose Black Tea + 4 Honeybush Tea and an 8 oz coffee
1) Simply like this photo and like our page Facebook Teasia.
2) SHARE THIS POST ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR AN EXTRA ENTRY.
3) Tag 3 friends in the comments below.
4) Remember, your account must be public and you must be over 18 years of age or older to participate. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Continental U.S. only.
This giveaway will end on February 14th and the winners will be chosen at random! Good luck!
New Year, New Us. It is out with old and in with the new. Can you believe we are already 2 weeks into the New Year? It’s the perfect time to follow up on your New Year’s Resolutions.
If you’ve fallen off the bandwagon a bit, we can help out with that. Today we are sharing our cleansing tea recipe which can help help remove toxins and nourish your liver. We recommend adding this detox tea recipe to your current diet. Though this tea is not recommended to solely help you lose weight, there is no chance of it hurting your waistline. Make sure to first consult your physician about how a detox tea could fit into your regimen.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
7 Cups water
The contents of 5 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups1 Orange, cut into rings
1 Lemon cut into rings
1/4 Cup Frozen mango
1/4 Cup Frozen pineapple
1/4 Cup ginger, peeled and sliced into rings
- Combine water and ginger into a pot and bring to a boil
- Remove from heat
- Add contents of 5 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups
- Steep for 15 minutes
- Strain the tea into a pitcher
- Discard ginger
- Add lemon, orange mango and pineapple
- Cool to room temperature before refrigerating
- Serve over ice & enjoy!
Please let us know in the comments below what your New Year’s Resolution is!
Just as we are getting ready to celebrate New Years Eve, we are going to share a couple recipes that have helped us get back on the right path after all that decadent holiday eating. You or someone you know may have experienced discomfort from overindulging on food or perhaps are always on the run trying to get everything squared away during the busy holiday season.
Our first recipe is a simple Honeybush Ginger Tea which all you’ll need is some fresh ginger and our Tea!
1 Teasia Honeybush Kcup
Fresh Ginger Root
- Brew tea as per directions
- Add freshly sliced ginger root
- You can also add a slice of lemon in there.
This simple recipe will surely help calm your stomach and it is also caffeine free, which will help you sleep better at night.
Did you also know that our Chamomile Mint Tea will also help sooth your digestive tract as well as help calm your cold symptoms? We recommend adding a drizzle of honey if you prefer something slightly sweetened or drink it as is.
Let us know what helps calm your upset stomach in the comments below.
A couple of days ago we talked about our love affair with brunches. We even shared a recipe that was perfect for a brisk morning, Rose Black Bubble Tea. Today, we want to share your next brunch binge: Honey Buttered Biscuits. The perfect pastry to pair with our Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea. The nutty taste and aroma of our Tea paired with the flaky buttery honey drizzled biscuits is enough to make anyone’s Sunday morning dreams come true. In a perfect world I would tear apart each layer and use them as blankets of buttery bliss, but since that utopia doesn’t exist yet, I’ll settle for breakfast.
What You’ll Need:
3 Cups all purpose flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 Cup milk
1 Teaspoon salt
¼ Cup honey
1 ½ sticks of cold unsalted butter
1 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cup (Per person)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine: flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine: milk and honey. Stir until completely combined.
- Cut butter into chunks and add it to flour bowl.
- Use a pastry cutter to cut the butter into the flour into the size of peas.
- Add milk and honey mixture to the flour mix and mix until there are no dry spots.
- Flour your work surface and roll dough out into a large rectangle.
- Roll it until it’s about a ½ inch thick and fold in thirds like a letter.
- Roll in again and fold into thirds again.
- Roll again, this time until it’s 1 inch thick.
- Use a 3 inch biscuit cutter and cut as many biscuits as you can.
- Re-roll the scraps until you get as many biscuits as you can from the dough.
- Place biscuits on baking sheet and brush tops with butter.
- Bake at 400 F for 12-14 minutes.
- While your biscuits are baking start brewing your Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups.
We always serve our biscuits drizzled with honey and set out jams for guests. Also a nice touch would be tomake sure everybody has a nice hot cup of Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea to wash down these sweet treats. Let us know in the comments below how you serve your biscuits!
It’s the 12 days of Recipes here at Teasia headquarters and we are celebrating in a big way. Peppermint this, gumdrop that, the whole nine yards. What better way to celebrate the holiday season than with the honorary holiday beverage? That’s right. Today we’re making Hot Toddies. Of course, this drink is the perfect blend of spices. Around here it is known as Deliciousness in a cup. Made especially with our Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cups for an extra special flavor you won’t find anywhere else. Set this up at your next holiday party but make sure to set some aside for yourself because it goes quick (or just make this quick individual serving and enjoy it yourself and stay in watching movies).
What You’ll Need:
1 Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cup
1 Cup water
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Stick cinnamon
1 Star anise
2 Ounces whiskey, brandy or dark rum (your choice)
1 Squeeze of lemon
1. In a saucepan combine spices and water.
2. Wait until water is just below boiling and remove from heat.
3. Add the contents of your Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cup.
4. Steep for 5 minutes and strain into a mug.
5. Add honey.
6. Top your drink off with your preferred alcohol.
7. Add squeeze of lemon.
Please leave a comment below with which alcohol you’ll be adding to your hot toddies this season!
Flu season is here and so is the holiday season! Those two things certainly don’t pair well. I don’t know about you but we have zero time this season to be sick in bed. With shopping to do, pastries to bake and presents to wrap there is no room in our schedule to be under the weather. However, this dreaded flu season still looms over our heads and we’re not all going to make it out unscathed. Thankfully, we have the perfect cure for a sore throat and stuffy nose. One cup of this and kiss your symptoms goodbye. Try our Roasted Oolong Ginger Tea recipe which has Teasia Roasted Oolong Tea K-Cups mixed with ginger and lemon and it is exactly what the doctor ordered.
What You’ll Need:
3 Cups water
1 Teaspoon ginger (finely chopped)
1 Teaspoon lemon juice
1 Teasia Roasted Oolong Tea K-Cup (per mug)
Sprig of mint
1. Heat water in a pot and just as the water is about to boil (when you can see the bubbles forming on the inside of the pot), add ginger.
2.While water is boiling add the contents of your Teasia Roasted Oolong Tea K-Cup
3. Add in lemon juice.
4. Add sprig of mint.
5. Strain tea into a mug and enjoy!
Add a little bit of honey or agave nectar to cut the sharp flavors of the ginger if you find it to be a little overwhelming. Just know that flavor is what kills all the germs!
Please leave a comment below with how hard flu season is hitting your home!
Is it Friday yet? Don’t worry, while we wait, we can try some tea with cake. We have whipped up a recipe for the most delicious Earl Grey Tea cake. Earl grey tea is one of the best teas to bake with and there are countless recipes out there that include the essence of earl grey so we thought we’d create our very own. The flavor pairs well with simple vanilla.
If baking is one of your favorite pastimes or you love seeing that smile on someone’s face after they’ve tried what you’ve baked, then this one is for you. Don’t forget that adding some tea into a recipe can really add another depth of layer to your recipes and everyone will be in love once they taste this cake.
What You’ll Need:
2 Teasia Earl Grey Tea K-Cups
½ Cup butter
2 Cups flour
1 Cup sugar
4 Teaspoons baking powder
1 Cup whole milk
½ Teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Butter a cake pan
- In a small saucepan heat milk until hot
- Empty the contents of your Teasia Earl Grey Tea K-Cups into saucepan and let it steep for 10 minutes
- Scoop out tea leaves from milk and set saucepan aside
- In a bowl cream sugar and butter
- Add eggs one at a time
- Add vanilla and mix together
- In another bowl combine flour and baking powder
- Add ⅓ of flour mix and ½ of the tea milk to your butter bowl
- Repeat until all combined
- Pour into cake pan
- Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes
- Let cake cool for 10 minutes and transfer to a serving tray
Ice with a simple vanilla frosting and top with your favorite seasonal fruits.
Please let us know your favorite recipe to add Teasia Earl Grey Tea K-Cups too in the comments below.
Cold days mean late nights cheering on our kids at the park! Whether it’s softball practice or baseball it can get cold out on those fields. With this next recipe in our 12 days of Recipes, you are sure to stay warm at every sporting event you attend this season. Winter in a cup, Vanilla Rooibos Lemongrass Tea made with Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass Tea K-Cups. This caffeine free tea is perfect for late night outings when you’re brave enough to bare the crisp breeze. A splash of milk brings out the naturally sweet flavors of the tea. Pack this in your favorite thermos and hit the road!
What You’ll Need:
1 Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass Tea K-Cup
2 Tablespoon of milk (we also like using almond milk)
½ Teaspoon of cinnamon
½ Teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 Teaspoon sugar
1) Brew your Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass Tea K-Cup as normal
2) Add sugar into freshly brewed Teasia Tea
3) Stir until completely dissolved
4) Add vanilla extract, milk and cinnamon
5) Stir & Enjoy! YUMMMM
Please let us know your favorite Teasia Tea twist recipes in the comments below.
Are you thinking of those summer days where the weather is warm and you’re enjoying the outdoors? Well, when it gets too cold but you want to feel like you’re enjoying the warm summer sun, don’t forget to try some Apple cider with a tea type of twist. We are introducing Day 2 of our 12 Days of Recipes in December with our Apple Black Tea Cider recipe.
The key to the perfect apple cider is Teasia Black Tea, bringing out the flavor of the fruit. Its unique caramel flavor adds to the sweet taste.
½ Cup apple cider
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
2 Whole all spice
2 Whole cloves
¼ Teaspoon minced fresh ginger root (optional)
1 Teasia Black Tea K-Cup
- Brew Teasia Black Tea K-Cup as normal
- Combine apple cider, ginger root, cloves, allspice and freshly brewed tea.
- Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove spices out by using a strainer.
- Stir in brown sugar.
Now you are ready to enjoy. Remember, you can enjoy this recipe with your friends and family!
We’d love to hear what you think about our recipes and if you have any to share, leave a comment below.
Tomorrow, we will be sharing our next recipe which stars Bubble Milk Tea! We can’t wait to share it.
There is nothing like December. Finally cool nights here in Southern California. More than that there are all the amazing flavors of winter. Especially one of our favorite’s is, peppermint. Mix that with chocolate and tea and you’ll find us singing fa la-la-la-la all season long.
We will be sharing 12 Days of Recipes during December through this Holiday Season.
2 ounces of semisweet dark chocolate
1 Teasia Oolong Tea K-Cup
¼ cup milk (more or less depending on your preference)
½ to 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- Grate your semisweet dark chocolate using 2 oz for every cup of tea you make.
- Brew your Teasia Oolong Tea K-Cup like you normally would.
- Add your chocolate into a saucepan and stir in a ½ cup of your brewed tea.
- Wait until your chocolate is completely melted, then add the rest of your tea and whisk together.
- Add milk and peppermint extract then whisk together.
- Heat over low heat until steaming then serve.
Top this delicious tea with whipped cream and sprinkle grated chocolate over top.
Let us know in the comments below what you think of our take on hot chocolate tea.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s recipe, which will include our Teasia Black Tea.