Drinking a cup of tea whether it’s hot or iced is a great way to relax and quench your thirst, but did you know that tea is good for beauty too? Below are some beauty tips using our very own tea.
Tip #1 Add Shine to Dull Hair:
Use Teasia black tea or Teasia green tea to rinse your hair to give them a boost of shine. Use one kcup and prepare as instructed on the box. Set aside cup of tea for 15 minutes until completely cool. Pour it onto wet hair & leave it for 10 minutes. Shampoo and condition after. Notice how beautiful and shiny your hair becomes without any chemicals.
Tip #2 Minimize Bug Bites:
Chamomile tea can be used to calm down sting and bumps. Use a Teasia chamomile tea kcup and brew as usual. Once the tea cools down, dip a cotton ball in the tea and apply directly onto the affected area and let it sit for a while to ease the itchiness and redness.
Tip #3 Reduce Dark Under Eye Circles
Cheap but effective under eye treatment found right in your kitchen. Brew a Teasia earl grey tea kcup and let it cool down. Use two round cotton pads and soak in the tea. Press the pads to get rid of excess tea and place onto your eyes. Rest for 10-20 minutes to get rid of puffiness.
Tip #4 Tone and Moisturize Skin:
Who knew that tea could be used to tone and moisturize your face. Prepare one kcup of Teasia green tea. Let it cool down and pour into a clean spray bottle. Use the spray onto the face day/night to draw out impurities, shrink pores, and add a glow to your skin.
Tip #5 Soothe Legs After Shaving:
Tea can be used to soothe redness and irritation after shaving. Using a Teasia black tea kcup, open the lid and pour the tea blend into some hot water. Once cooled down, put the tea in a spray bottle and use it to spray your legs after shaving. No need to rinse.
Tea is an amazing natural ingredient that can be added to your skin care routine. There are many ways you can use tea to improve your skin’s health so go ahead and try the tips mentioned above and let us know which one worked for you the best!
We have something special for everyone today. Choose to enjoy these during breakfast or for dessert is completely up to you but we suggest giving them both a try. You can eat these with a side of fruit in the morning for a Friday treat or heat these little babies up and serve them with a side of ice cream for a chocolatey dessert a la mode. These muffins only take about 40 mins to make from start to finish.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
½ stick of butter
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
2 cups flour
½ cup sugar
⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon espresso powder
½ tablespoon baking soda
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
⅓ cup brown sugar, packed
1 cup Teasia Coffee Indian Monsooned Malabar coffee, cooled
¼ cup sour cream (if you don’t have it, skip it!)
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Butter or spray your muffin tin.
- Place a heat proof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Add butter and half of the chocolate. Stir until chocolate is almost melted. Remove from heat and stir chocolate until completely melted and then let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl stir together all of the dry ingredients. (Leaving out the leftover chocolate).
- Add in your Teasia Coffee Indian Monsooned Malabar coffee, sour cream, egg and vanilla extract to the bowl with melted chocolate and mix. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredient bowl, whisk quickly. Stir in remaining chocolate.
- Bake muffins for 18-20 minutes.
- Transfer muffins to a cooling rack and let them cool for 5 minutes.
Make sure you get your hands on the Teasia Coffee Indian Monsooned Malabar coffee for the best tasting chocolate chunk coffee muffins around!
In the comments below let us know if you tried these muffins for breakfast or dessert!
LOVE IS IN THE AIR so It’s time for another GIVEAWAY! There will be THREE winners picked at random for either:
Full Size Teasia Rose Black Tea + Teasia mug
Sampler pack – 4 Rose Black Tea + 4 Rooibos Lemongrass Tea & an 8 oz coffee
Sampler pack -4 Rose Black Tea + 4 Honeybush Tea and an 8 oz coffee
1) Simply like this photo and like our page Facebook Teasia.
2) SHARE THIS POST ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR AN EXTRA ENTRY.
3) Tag 3 friends in the comments below.
4) Remember, your account must be public and you must be over 18 years of age or older to participate. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Continental U.S. only.
This giveaway will end on February 14th and the winners will be chosen at random! Good luck!
New Year, New Us. It is out with old and in with the new. Can you believe we are already 2 weeks into the New Year? It’s the perfect time to follow up on your New Year’s Resolutions.
If you’ve fallen off the bandwagon a bit, we can help out with that. Today we are sharing our cleansing tea recipe which can help help remove toxins and nourish your liver. We recommend adding this detox tea recipe to your current diet. Though this tea is not recommended to solely help you lose weight, there is no chance of it hurting your waistline. Make sure to first consult your physician about how a detox tea could fit into your regimen.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
7 Cups water
The contents of 5 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups1 Orange, cut into rings
1 Lemon cut into rings
1/4 Cup Frozen mango
1/4 Cup Frozen pineapple
1/4 Cup ginger, peeled and sliced into rings
- Combine water and ginger into a pot and bring to a boil
- Remove from heat
- Add contents of 5 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups
- Steep for 15 minutes
- Strain the tea into a pitcher
- Discard ginger
- Add lemon, orange mango and pineapple
- Cool to room temperature before refrigerating
- Serve over ice & enjoy!
Please let us know in the comments below what your New Year’s Resolution is!
Just as we are getting ready to celebrate New Years Eve, we are going to share a couple recipes that have helped us get back on the right path after all that decadent holiday eating. You or someone you know may have experienced discomfort from overindulging on food or perhaps are always on the run trying to get everything squared away during the busy holiday season.
Our first recipe is a simple Honeybush Ginger Tea which all you’ll need is some fresh ginger and our Tea!
1 Teasia Honeybush Kcup
Fresh Ginger Root
- Brew tea as per directions
- Add freshly sliced ginger root
- You can also add a slice of lemon in there.
This simple recipe will surely help calm your stomach and it is also caffeine free, which will help you sleep better at night.
Did you also know that our Chamomile Mint Tea will also help sooth your digestive tract as well as help calm your cold symptoms? We recommend adding a drizzle of honey if you prefer something slightly sweetened or drink it as is.
Let us know what helps calm your upset stomach in the comments below.
Milk teas are not just a drink of choice, they are a way of life. We know it sounds a little dramatic but you won’t be able to blame us. Getting motivated to workout can be tough, especially during the holiday seasons. With all of the holiday food wearing you down it can feel like you’re in a slump. Or better yet, a food coma. The easiest way to get out of this is to get up and workout. It does help a little when you’ve got our secret ingredient waiting for you at the end of a long gym session. Packed with protein, dairy-free and made with Teasia Green Tea K-Cups , there is no way you will feel guilty about indulging in this post-workout treat.
What You’ll Need:
1 Teasia Green Tea K-Cup
2 TBSP virgin coconut oil
Vanilla whey protein powder (see instructions on back of package for measurements)
1 GENEROUS dash of cinnamon powder
1. Prepare your Teasia Green Tea K-Cup as normal
2. Blend together tea and coconut oil while tea is still hot
3. Let mixture cool and then add protein powder and cinnamon
Please let us know your favorite workouts in the comments below!
Honeybush is kinda our JAM. Just kidding, (not really) but it really has become one of our favorite jelly additions. Honeybush tea has flavors from South Africa which are light, and woody with a taste of honey. The naturally lightly sweetened caffeine free tea is perfect for a fruity and delicious jelly. Which is exactly what our Honey Buttered Biscuits from earlier in our 12 days of Christmas needs to be paired with. Which is why I want to share with you the perfectly light and sweet topping to a flaky biscuit. Made with Teasia Honeybush Tea K-Cups to create the highest quality taste, this jelly is sure to delight all the little (and big) elves running around your house.
What You’ll Need:
The contents of 6 Teasia Honeybush Tea K-Cups
Sure-Jell premium fruit pectin (follow instructions on box for quantity)
3 ¼ Cups sugar
2 ¼ Cups boiling water
¼ Cup fresh lemon juice
1. Steep Teasia Honeybush Tea Contents in boiling water for 5 minutes
2. Strain water into a 6-8 quart pan
3. Add pectin, lemon juice and sugar to the pan
4. Bring to a boil over high heat
5. Cook for 25-30 mins stirring occasionally
6. Candy thermometer should read 220 F
7. Transfer the jelly into mason jars
8. Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks
Pro-Tip: Serve with our Honey Buttered Biscuit!
Please leave us a comment below letting us know if you gave this recipe a try!
It’s the 12 days of Recipes here at Teasia headquarters and we are celebrating in a big way. Peppermint this, gumdrop that, the whole nine yards. What better way to celebrate the holiday season than with the honorary holiday beverage? That’s right. Today we’re making Hot Toddies. Of course, this drink is the perfect blend of spices. Around here it is known as Deliciousness in a cup. Made especially with our Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cups for an extra special flavor you won’t find anywhere else. Set this up at your next holiday party but make sure to set some aside for yourself because it goes quick (or just make this quick individual serving and enjoy it yourself and stay in watching movies).
What You’ll Need:
1 Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cup
1 Cup water
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Stick cinnamon
1 Star anise
2 Ounces whiskey, brandy or dark rum (your choice)
1 Squeeze of lemon
1. In a saucepan combine spices and water.
2. Wait until water is just below boiling and remove from heat.
3. Add the contents of your Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cup.
4. Steep for 5 minutes and strain into a mug.
5. Add honey.
6. Top your drink off with your preferred alcohol.
7. Add squeeze of lemon.
Please leave a comment below with which alcohol you’ll be adding to your hot toddies this season!
Flu season is here and so is the holiday season! Those two things certainly don’t pair well. I don’t know about you but we have zero time this season to be sick in bed. With shopping to do, pastries to bake and presents to wrap there is no room in our schedule to be under the weather. However, this dreaded flu season still looms over our heads and we’re not all going to make it out unscathed. Thankfully, we have the perfect cure for a sore throat and stuffy nose. One cup of this and kiss your symptoms goodbye. Try our Roasted Oolong Ginger Tea recipe which has Teasia Roasted Oolong Tea K-Cups mixed with ginger and lemon and it is exactly what the doctor ordered.
What You’ll Need:
3 Cups water
1 Teaspoon ginger (finely chopped)
1 Teaspoon lemon juice
1 Teasia Roasted Oolong Tea K-Cup (per mug)
Sprig of mint
1. Heat water in a pot and just as the water is about to boil (when you can see the bubbles forming on the inside of the pot), add ginger.
2.While water is boiling add the contents of your Teasia Roasted Oolong Tea K-Cup
3. Add in lemon juice.
4. Add sprig of mint.
5. Strain tea into a mug and enjoy!
Add a little bit of honey or agave nectar to cut the sharp flavors of the ginger if you find it to be a little overwhelming. Just know that flavor is what kills all the germs!
Please leave a comment below with how hard flu season is hitting your home!
Fa la la la la the holidays are upon us! You are probably wondering what you’re going to bring to all of the amazing Holiday soirees you’ve already been invited to. The parties are always a blast once you get there but the pressure of bringing the perfect dish can consume you pre-party. You want to bring something amazing but you also don’t want to spend your whole day in the kitchen.
Don’t worry! We have the perfect solution, Jasmine tea brown sugar caramels. It takes less than 30 minutes in the kitchen and you have yourself the perfect addition to your next Holiday party. Jasmine infused soft pillows of caramel. There is no way there is anything on Earth that will melt in your mouth the way that these babies do. YUM! These caramels call for the highest quality of jasmine tea you can get your hands on which is why Teasia Jasmine Green Tea K-Cups are the only way to go when it comes to this recipe.
What You’ll Need:
The contents of two Teasia Jasmine Green Tea K-Cups
1 Cup half & half
1 Cup brown sugar
Sprinkle of salt
½ Cup light corn syrup
¼ Cup butter (Cut into cubes)
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter a 8X8 pan and line it with buttered parchment paper
- Heat half & half in saucepan until it’s near boiling
- Add loose leaf tea into saucepan and let steep for 2-3 minutes
- Scoop out tea and set the saucepan aside
- Add brown sugar and butter to a separate saucepan, melt while whisking
- Once completely melted, add corn syrup, salt and half & half
- Whisk to combine
- Once combined stop whisking and bring saucepan to a simmer
- Cook until a candy thermometer reads 244F
- Remove from heat, add vanilla extract
- Pour into buttered 8X8 pan
- Allow to cool and cut into squares
To store wrap in wax paper (so the caramel doesn’t stick).
Leave a comment below letting us know if you’ll try this recipe this holiday season!