There is nothing like December. Finally cool nights here in Southern California. More than that there are all the amazing flavors of winter. Especially one of our favorite’s is, peppermint. Mix that with chocolate and tea and you’ll find us singing fa la-la-la-la all season long.
We will be sharing 12 Days of Recipes during December through this Holiday Season.
2 ounces of semisweet dark chocolate
1 Teasia Oolong Tea K-Cup
¼ cup milk (more or less depending on your preference)
½ to 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- Grate your semisweet dark chocolate using 2 oz for every cup of tea you make.
- Brew your Teasia Oolong Tea K-Cup like you normally would.
- Add your chocolate into a saucepan and stir in a ½ cup of your brewed tea.
- Wait until your chocolate is completely melted, then add the rest of your tea and whisk together.
- Add milk and peppermint extract then whisk together.
- Heat over low heat until steaming then serve.
Top this delicious tea with whipped cream and sprinkle grated chocolate over top.
Let us know in the comments below what you think of our take on hot chocolate tea.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s recipe, which will include our Teasia Black Tea.