For most of us, our day doesn’t start until we’ve had our cup of coffee. But some of us don’t have a coffee maker and that keeps us from getting our daily kick of caffeine in the morning! However, fret not, because you don’t always need a coffee maker to brew your coffee. It can be done without it too!
All you need is some roasted coffee beans, a grinder, filter, and some hot water! We have 25 new flavors of roasted whole beans that come in a variety of flavors and notes. Grab a pack now! Here are some of our recommendations:
Let’s dive into the making of coffee!
- Measure a tablespoon of coffee for one cup
- Grind your coffee on medium, it should end up looking like sand
- Place your filter on top of the coffee cup
- Pour a tiny amount of water on the grounds and let them sit for 30 seconds
- Pour half of the water slowly over the grounds (30 second duration)
- Pour the rest of the water in smaller increments (three or four)
- Toss the filter with the grounds
- There you have it! If you like, you can add creamer and sugar. But congrats on making your very own fresh cup of coffee!
Next time you find yourself waking up somewhere without a coffee maker, don’t worry. You can easily make your coffee if you just follow the steps above!
Pro Tip: If your coffee tastes too bitter, add more coffee. If it tastes too sour, reduce the amount of coffee you use.
If you have any coffee making ideas for us, please share below in the comments section.