The New Year brings us a new face that has recently joined our Marketing Team here at Teasia. We would like to introduce our new Graphic Designer / Marketing Coordinator, Jose!
Jose currently lives in Southern California in Costa Mesa and has studied Graphic Design, specializing in Marketing. Jose enjoys traveling, building computers and spending time with family. Stay tuned to find out which coffee and brewing styles Jose enjoyed most.
Over the next few months, Jose will take you on a trip all over the world with our 25 single origin coffee beans.
Day 1 – Bali Blue Moon (Cold Brew)
Highlights: This coffee is for anyone who wants a wake-up call each morning. The strong taste really packs a punch at first, but after taking a few more sips, my body is more awake and it becomes a really smooth drink. This coffee would go great with some sweet bread.
PRO TIP: Add a bit of milk if it’s too strong of a taste for you, paired with some sugar for a delicious drink.
Cold Brew Quick Tip Preparation:
- Grind our Teasia Single Origin Coffee Beans into a coarse grind.
- Combine the ground coffee and water in the jar.
- Mix well together.
- Steep the coffee overnight in the fridge. (This works best so you have something ready in the AM when you really need it.)
- Strain the coffee liquid. The best way for straining is to use cheese cloth
- Pour extra cold brew to a new jar for storage OR share with coworkers.
- Enjoy right away OR add ice for some iced coffee.
Buy Teasia Coffee Bali Blue Moon – Smooth body, strong chocolatey tones, and hints of brown sugar, toffee and vanilla.