Summer is officially here because we are sharing our delicious Watermelon Green or Black Tea Slush recipe. Stay cool with this easy to make slush.
You will only need a few things and then you can start enjoying your refreshing drink right beside the pool or in front of the TV while you relax.
What do you need:
5 cups seedless watermelon, diced
1 cup ice
1 kcup of Teasia Tea (Green Tea or Black Tea)
sprig of mint for garnish
1-2 tsp of sugar or Sweetener (Agave Nectar) – Optional. Some watermelons are naturally sweeter so it’s up to you.
For a creamier texture, try some coconut milk or almond milk (a splash would be delish).
- Brew 1 kcup of either Teasia Green Tea or Black Tea and set aside to cool off.
- Add 5 cups of watermelon to blender along with ice cubes and cooled off tea and blend until you get a slushy consistency.
- Pour into tall glasses and enjoy immediately.
If you have any summer drink recipes you’d like to share, leave a comment below.
Who doesn’t love milk tea? We are sharing our Potted Plant Green Milk Tea (Hot), but you can also add ice and enjoy it cold! YUM.
Here’s what you will need:
Heavy Whipping Cream
Teasia Green Tea Kcups
Milk (we like almond milk)
Oreo cookies (crushed)
Pour about 2 cups of heavy whipping cream into your blender. You can add 1 tsp of vanilla extract for added flavor. Blend for 5-10 seconds. Make sure that you don’t blend for too long. The consistency you are looking for will be between liquid and stiff peaks. Set aside.
For milk tea:
Brew one Teasia Green Tea kcup (two brews in one cup). Add a splash or two of your milk of choice for a creamy texture. Lightly sweeten with sugar or agave.
Now it’s time to put everything together:
1. In your mug of green tea, add your cream on top and cover the top with the crushed
2. Oreos. Top it all off by placing a sprig of mint leaf.
3. Enjoy! If you don’t like green tea, you can always use Teasia’s Black Tea if that’s your preference.
Try using our Teasia Mug to enjoy this delicious & fun recipe.