It’s time for some fabulous Fall drinks to welcome the colder weather. Cozy up with this popular Pumpkin Spice Tea that you can make at home or in the office.
1 Teasia black tea kcup (brew 2x without losing its flavor)
fresh orange zest
1 cinnamon stick (for garnish)
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
3 cloves whole/pinch of ground cloves
- Brew tea kcup per instructions and add to a saucepan along with orange zest, cinnamon stick, cinnamon and cloves. Simmer for several minutes for flavors to infuse.
- Using a strainer, pour liquid into a mug.
- Contents are HOT so be careful. Enjoy!
PRO TIP: If you feel the spices are too strong, add a second brew of black tea to your mug.
Enjoy with: This drink is perfect with a nice flaky warm scone for breakfast.
There are so many reasons we are obsessed with our Teasia Green Tea . The taste and the health benefits are enough to make you keep drinking. Another passion we have is skincare. It is so important to keep your skin hydrated and healthy. What we wanted to share with you is that Teasia Green Tea can do wonders for your skin.
Some of these benefits include:
Help shrink pores.
Fight the signs of aging.
Reduces under eye puffiness.
Here is a quick and easy DIY beauty recipe that helps keep skin nice and balanced any time of the year.
Our Teasia Green Tea facial spray will help you stay refreshed and gives skin that extra boost it needs whether it’s warm and humid outside or if your skin is feeling dry and dull.
This takes less than 10 minutes to make but it will be your favorite way to end your summer days and get your skin prepped and hydrated for the cold weather.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1 Teasia Green Tea Kcup
Aloe vera gel
Peppermint essential oil
- Strongly brew your Teasia Green Tea and set it aside to cool
- Add about 2 squirts of aloe vera gel to your spray bottle
- Add your Teasia Green Tea, and about 10-30 drops of peppermint essential oil and shake until everything is all mixed together.
- Spray and see if the cooling effect is strong enough for you, if not add a couple more drops of peppermint essential oil.
- This spray is going to smell so good you will be obsessed and using it nonstop.
Let us know if you give this DIY a try in the comments below.