Ready for a relaxing facial steam? This is a great at home remedy to try after you’ve had a long day and are wanting to kick back and begin unwinding for the day. These vitamin packed ingredients will leave your skin feeling healthy and refreshed, not to mention it’ll help open your pores helping rid of any unwanted toxins.
Teasia Chamomile Mint Tea is a soothing blend with a hint of peppermint that truly makes it a great ingredient for a night cap.
1 kcup of Teasia Chamomile Mint Tea
5 drops of Geranium Oil
1 tsp Lavender Oil
1/2 tsp of Sage
2 tsp Dried Rose Petals
Juice of Half a Lemon
- Prepare the K-Cup Chamomile Mint Tea as instructed per box.
- Source all of your other ingredients and combine them in a medium sized bowl that will cover the circumference of your face.
- Slowly pour he Chamomile Mint Tea into the bowl
- Mix all ingredients with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds
- Strain the herbs and flowers
- Wash your face and remove all makeup
- Facing down towards the facial steam, drape the towel over the back of your head
- Steam for up to 10 minutes or until the steam ends
- Rinse your face with cold water and pat dry
- Relax and enjoy!
Let us know how radiant your skin is and if you have any other DIY beauty recipes on the comments below.