New Year, New Us. It is out with old and in with the new. Can you believe we are already 2 weeks into the New Year? It’s the perfect time to follow up on your New Year’s Resolutions.
If you’ve fallen off the bandwagon a bit, we can help out with that. Today we are sharing our cleansing tea recipe which can help help remove toxins and nourish your liver. We recommend adding this detox tea recipe to your current diet. Though this tea is not recommended to solely help you lose weight, there is no chance of it hurting your waistline. Make sure to first consult your physician about how a detox tea could fit into your regimen.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
7 Cups water
The contents of 5 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups1 Orange, cut into rings
1 Lemon cut into rings
1/4 Cup Frozen mango
1/4 Cup Frozen pineapple
1/4 Cup ginger, peeled and sliced into rings
- Combine water and ginger into a pot and bring to a boil
- Remove from heat
- Add contents of 5 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups
- Steep for 15 minutes
- Strain the tea into a pitcher
- Discard ginger
- Add lemon, orange mango and pineapple
- Cool to room temperature before refrigerating
- Serve over ice & enjoy!
Please let us know in the comments below what your New Year’s Resolution is!
Just as we are getting ready to celebrate New Years Eve, we are going to share a couple recipes that have helped us get back on the right path after all that decadent holiday eating. You or someone you know may have experienced discomfort from overindulging on food or perhaps are always on the run trying to get everything squared away during the busy holiday season.
Our first recipe is a simple Honeybush Ginger Tea which all you’ll need is some fresh ginger and our Tea!
1 Teasia Honeybush Kcup
Fresh Ginger Root
- Brew tea as per directions
- Add freshly sliced ginger root
- You can also add a slice of lemon in there.
This simple recipe will surely help calm your stomach and it is also caffeine free, which will help you sleep better at night.
Did you also know that our Chamomile Mint Tea will also help sooth your digestive tract as well as help calm your cold symptoms? We recommend adding a drizzle of honey if you prefer something slightly sweetened or drink it as is.
Let us know what helps calm your upset stomach in the comments below.
October is here and we are loving these fall fruit tea recipes. Here’s one to make at home when it’s getting chilly out.
Here’s what you need:
1 Teasia Black Tea Kcups (makes 2 cups with 2 brews per kcup)
1 cup apple juice
fresh apple for garnish
1. Brew Teasia Black Tea kcup like you normally would and repeat.
2. In a large heat proof bowl/jar, add tea and combine with apple juice
3. Thinly slice apples and add into tea mixture.
4. Add some cinnamon and stir.
So simple and so delicious. Share with a friend!
Don’t forget our Giveaway is still going on until 10/16/17. Enter here for a chance to win great prizes!
Summer is still here and we are constantly looking for some healthy snacks to help cancel out is such a treat and it can always be enjoyed on the go which is a real bonus when you’re busy with your summer activities. The best part about my summertime fruit treats are that you can enjoy fruit in so many different ways so it never feels like the same old boring snack. Today we are sharing a couple different ways to enjoy fruit!
SNACK ONE: Frozen Grapes
We love freezing grapes overnight in the freezer. This helps give that cold refreshing Popsicle taste with all natural sugars.
We also like to take these frozen grapes and throw them in my sangria or white wine to mimic ice cubes. It helps keep things super cold without watering down the drink. Perfect for those warm summer nights!
SNACK TWO: Apple Cinnamon Ginger Chips
If you love cinnamon tortilla chips, then you will love these chips.
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel, core and slice your apples a quarter inch thick (we like granny smith apples).
- Bring water to a boil on your stove.
- Once boiled add a cinnamon stick.
- Drop apple slices in an let boil for 5 minutes. Pat apples dry.
- In a separate bowl mix equal parts ground cinnamon, ground ginger and curry powder.
- Toss the apple slices in mixture and then pop them in the oven for about two hours or until you see the edges start to turn up.
Make a big batch ahead of time and you can have the most delicious sweet and crunchy snack this summer!
SNACK THREE: Strawberry S’mores
If you don’t have time to toast a marshmallow over the fire this summer you need to try this recipe. Try this at home! Here’s a fruit fused s’more that is bound to cure your sweet tooth.
- Take marshmallows and cut them in half and cut the tops off of strawberries.
- Take one half of a marshmallow and toothpick it in place on top of a strawberry.
- Melt milk chocolate in a bowl, and in a separate bowl crush graham crackers into crumbs.
- Holding the toothpick, dip the strawberries in milk chocolate and then dip them straight into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Once finished, refrigerate them and let them set for about an hour or two.
Let me know in the comments below if you have any summertime fruit snacks you’d like to share!