Looking for a Splendid and delicious tea for the holidays, look no further because this Christmas Black tea taste like no other. The cinnamon sticks some pineapple all mixed with Black Tea really flow perfectly together giving it a taste you need to try. Don’t let me tell you all about it go ahead and make it for yourself today!
2 cinnamon sticks
2 tbsp whole cloves
3 cups sugar (1.5 cup for less sweet)
1 qt. boiling water
1 kcup of Teasia Black Tea
3 lemons squeezed
1 cup pineapple juice
1 cup orange juice
3 quarts boiling water
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add some Teasia black Tea; Cover for at least 3-5 minutes according to taste. Discard tea k-cups. Stir in 3 cups of sugar until dissolved. Transfer to a pitcher; cool slightly. Stir in 1 cup of pineapple juices and orange juices.
- Refrigerate, covered, overnight. Serve over ice. Garnish as desired.
PRO TIP: For a stronger tea flavor, add 3 Teasia Black tea kcups (brewed) and reduce the amount of water you boil.
Let us know how you enjoy this recipe.
What to bring to that holiday potluck? You’ve exhausted all of your go-to dishes but don’t worry, we have something to share!
Deviled eggs are such a fun simple treat for everyone to enjoy, not to mention are extremely simple to make. The most time-consuming portion of this recipe is boiling he eggs! Presentation is key for this dish as well so don’t be afraid to use a piping bag opposed to a spoon. Once you get the technique down this will be a party favorite for you to make.
¼ cup of Mayonnaise
1 tsp White Vinegar
1 tsp Yellow Mustard
1/8 tsp Salt
Ground Black Pepper
Spanish Smoked Paprika
- Place eggs in saucepan making sure water is above 1.5 inches from eggs
- Heat uncovered on high until water begins to boil
- Once boiling, cover pan turning heat to low for 1 minute
- Remove from stove top and leave covered for 15 minutes
- Rinse under cold water for approximately 1 minute
- Place eggs in ice cold water for 2-3 minutes
- Crack eggs individually running under cold water
- Gently pat dry with paper towel
- Slice eggs in half
- Remove egg-yolks into a medium bowl
- Place egg-whites on serving platter
- Mix mustard, salt, vinegar, pepper, and mayonnaise mashing yolks well
- Scoop egg-yolk mix into a piping bag with tip design of your choice
- Evenly pipe egg-yolks into egg-whites
- Sprinkle paprika and enjoy!
PRO TIP: The fresher the eggs, the harder they are to peel. Choose eggs that are 4-6 days older.
Best Drink – Teasia Green Tea on Ice
Whether you’re making a cup for yourself or for the whole family, don’t forget to add some honey and ice. Enjoy!
Milk teas are not just a drink of choice, they are a way of life. We know it sounds a little dramatic but you won’t be able to blame us. Getting motivated to workout can be tough, especially during the holiday seasons. With all of the holiday food wearing you down it can feel like you’re in a slump. Or better yet, a food coma. The easiest way to get out of this is to get up and workout. It does help a little when you’ve got our secret ingredient waiting for you at the end of a long gym session. Packed with protein, dairy-free and made with Teasia Green Tea K-Cups , there is no way you will feel guilty about indulging in this post-workout treat.
What You’ll Need:
1 Teasia Green Tea K-Cup
2 TBSP virgin coconut oil
Vanilla whey protein powder (see instructions on back of package for measurements)
1 GENEROUS dash of cinnamon powder
1. Prepare your Teasia Green Tea K-Cup as normal
2. Blend together tea and coconut oil while tea is still hot
3. Let mixture cool and then add protein powder and cinnamon
Please let us know your favorite workouts in the comments below!
Honeybush is kinda our JAM. Just kidding, (not really) but it really has become one of our favorite jelly additions. Honeybush tea has flavors from South Africa which are light, and woody with a taste of honey. The naturally lightly sweetened caffeine free tea is perfect for a fruity and delicious jelly. Which is exactly what our Honey Buttered Biscuits from earlier in our 12 days of Christmas needs to be paired with. Which is why I want to share with you the perfectly light and sweet topping to a flaky biscuit. Made with Teasia Honeybush Tea K-Cups to create the highest quality taste, this jelly is sure to delight all the little (and big) elves running around your house.
What You’ll Need:
The contents of 6 Teasia Honeybush Tea K-Cups
Sure-Jell premium fruit pectin (follow instructions on box for quantity)
3 ¼ Cups sugar
2 ¼ Cups boiling water
¼ Cup fresh lemon juice
1. Steep Teasia Honeybush Tea Contents in boiling water for 5 minutes
2. Strain water into a 6-8 quart pan
3. Add pectin, lemon juice and sugar to the pan
4. Bring to a boil over high heat
5. Cook for 25-30 mins stirring occasionally
6. Candy thermometer should read 220 F
7. Transfer the jelly into mason jars
8. Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks
Pro-Tip: Serve with our Honey Buttered Biscuit!
Please leave us a comment below letting us know if you gave this recipe a try!
It’s the 12 days of Recipes here at Teasia headquarters and we are celebrating in a big way. Peppermint this, gumdrop that, the whole nine yards. What better way to celebrate the holiday season than with the honorary holiday beverage? That’s right. Today we’re making Hot Toddies. Of course, this drink is the perfect blend of spices. Around here it is known as Deliciousness in a cup. Made especially with our Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cups for an extra special flavor you won’t find anywhere else. Set this up at your next holiday party but make sure to set some aside for yourself because it goes quick (or just make this quick individual serving and enjoy it yourself and stay in watching movies).
What You’ll Need:
1 Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cup
1 Cup water
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Stick cinnamon
1 Star anise
2 Ounces whiskey, brandy or dark rum (your choice)
1 Squeeze of lemon
1. In a saucepan combine spices and water.
2. Wait until water is just below boiling and remove from heat.
3. Add the contents of your Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cup.
4. Steep for 5 minutes and strain into a mug.
5. Add honey.
6. Top your drink off with your preferred alcohol.
7. Add squeeze of lemon.
Please leave a comment below with which alcohol you’ll be adding to your hot toddies this season!