Milk teas are not just a drink of choice, they are a way of life. We know it sounds a little dramatic but you won’t be able to blame us. Getting motivated to workout can be tough, especially during the holiday seasons. With all of the holiday food wearing you down it can feel like you’re in a slump. Or better yet, a food coma. The easiest way to get out of this is to get up and workout. It does help a little when you’ve got our secret ingredient waiting for you at the end of a long gym session. Packed with protein, dairy-free and made with Teasia Green Tea K-Cups , there is no way you will feel guilty about indulging in this post-workout treat.
What You’ll Need:
1 Teasia Green Tea K-Cup
2 TBSP virgin coconut oil
Vanilla whey protein powder (see instructions on back of package for measurements)
1 GENEROUS dash of cinnamon powder
1. Prepare your Teasia Green Tea K-Cup as normal
2. Blend together tea and coconut oil while tea is still hot
3. Let mixture cool and then add protein powder and cinnamon
Please let us know your favorite workouts in the comments below!
Honeybush is kinda our JAM. Just kidding, (not really) but it really has become one of our favorite jelly additions. Honeybush tea has flavors from South Africa which are light, and woody with a taste of honey. The naturally lightly sweetened caffeine free tea is perfect for a fruity and delicious jelly. Which is exactly what our Honey Buttered Biscuits from earlier in our 12 days of Christmas needs to be paired with. Which is why I want to share with you the perfectly light and sweet topping to a flaky biscuit. Made with Teasia Honeybush Tea K-Cups to create the highest quality taste, this jelly is sure to delight all the little (and big) elves running around your house.
What You’ll Need:
The contents of 6 Teasia Honeybush Tea K-Cups
Sure-Jell premium fruit pectin (follow instructions on box for quantity)
3 ¼ Cups sugar
2 ¼ Cups boiling water
¼ Cup fresh lemon juice
1. Steep Teasia Honeybush Tea Contents in boiling water for 5 minutes
2. Strain water into a 6-8 quart pan
3. Add pectin, lemon juice and sugar to the pan
4. Bring to a boil over high heat
5. Cook for 25-30 mins stirring occasionally
6. Candy thermometer should read 220 F
7. Transfer the jelly into mason jars
8. Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks
Pro-Tip: Serve with our Honey Buttered Biscuit!
Please leave us a comment below letting us know if you gave this recipe a try!
It’s the 12 days of Recipes here at Teasia headquarters and we are celebrating in a big way. Peppermint this, gumdrop that, the whole nine yards. What better way to celebrate the holiday season than with the honorary holiday beverage? That’s right. Today we’re making Hot Toddies. Of course, this drink is the perfect blend of spices. Around here it is known as Deliciousness in a cup. Made especially with our Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cups for an extra special flavor you won’t find anywhere else. Set this up at your next holiday party but make sure to set some aside for yourself because it goes quick (or just make this quick individual serving and enjoy it yourself and stay in watching movies).
What You’ll Need:
1 Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cup
1 Cup water
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Stick cinnamon
1 Star anise
2 Ounces whiskey, brandy or dark rum (your choice)
1 Squeeze of lemon
1. In a saucepan combine spices and water.
2. Wait until water is just below boiling and remove from heat.
3. Add the contents of your Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cup.
4. Steep for 5 minutes and strain into a mug.
5. Add honey.
6. Top your drink off with your preferred alcohol.
7. Add squeeze of lemon.
Please leave a comment below with which alcohol you’ll be adding to your hot toddies this season!