It’s time for some fabulous Fall drinks to welcome the colder weather. Cozy up with this popular Pumpkin Spice Tea that you can make at home or in the office.
1 Teasia black tea kcup (brew 2x without losing its flavor)
fresh orange zest
1 cinnamon stick (for garnish)
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
3 cloves whole/pinch of ground cloves
- Brew tea kcup per instructions and add to a saucepan along with orange zest, cinnamon stick, cinnamon and cloves. Simmer for several minutes for flavors to infuse.
- Using a strainer, pour liquid into a mug.
- Contents are HOT so be careful. Enjoy!
PRO TIP: If you feel the spices are too strong, add a second brew of black tea to your mug.
Enjoy with: This drink is perfect with a nice flaky warm scone for breakfast.
Now that summer is over, we are looking to enjoy our teas hot. Today, we’re sharing a simple recipe which includes our popular Honeybush tea. We are going to make this tea vegan-friendly for all of our non-milk drinkers out there. It’s easy to swap out milk and use almond or soy milk in its place.
1 Teasia Honeybush kcup
2 tbsp Non-Dairy Milk like Unsweetened Vanilla flavored Almond or Soy Milk
½ tsp Vanilla extract
- Brew Teasia Honeybush kcup per instructions
- Stir in milk, vanilla extract and sprinkle in cinnamon. Add sugar to taste.
PRO TIP: This tea doesn’t contain caffeine so it’s ideal for right before bedtime.
Experiment with this recipe and try it with other flavors that are in our International Series Variety Pack