Now that summer is over, we are looking to enjoy our teas hot. Today, we’re sharing a simple recipe which includes our popular Honeybush tea. We are going to make this tea vegan-friendly for all of our non-milk drinkers out there. It’s easy to swap out milk and use almond or soy milk in its place.
1 Teasia Honeybush kcup
2 tbsp Non-Dairy Milk like Unsweetened Vanilla flavored Almond or Soy Milk
½ tsp Vanilla extract
- Brew Teasia Honeybush kcup per instructions
- Stir in milk, vanilla extract and sprinkle in cinnamon. Add sugar to taste.
PRO TIP: This tea doesn’t contain caffeine so it’s ideal for right before bedtime.
Experiment with this recipe and try it with other flavors that are in our International Series Variety Pack
A couple of days ago we talked about our love affair with brunches. We even shared a recipe that was perfect for a brisk morning, Rose Black Bubble Tea. Today, we want to share your next brunch binge: Honey Buttered Biscuits. The perfect pastry to pair with our Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea. The nutty taste and aroma of our Tea paired with the flaky buttery honey drizzled biscuits is enough to make anyone’s Sunday morning dreams come true. In a perfect world I would tear apart each layer and use them as blankets of buttery bliss, but since that utopia doesn’t exist yet, I’ll settle for breakfast.
What You’ll Need:
3 Cups all purpose flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 Cup milk
1 Teaspoon salt
¼ Cup honey
1 ½ sticks of cold unsalted butter
1 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cup (Per person)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine: flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine: milk and honey. Stir until completely combined.
- Cut butter into chunks and add it to flour bowl.
- Use a pastry cutter to cut the butter into the flour into the size of peas.
- Add milk and honey mixture to the flour mix and mix until there are no dry spots.
- Flour your work surface and roll dough out into a large rectangle.
- Roll it until it’s about a ½ inch thick and fold in thirds like a letter.
- Roll in again and fold into thirds again.
- Roll again, this time until it’s 1 inch thick.
- Use a 3 inch biscuit cutter and cut as many biscuits as you can.
- Re-roll the scraps until you get as many biscuits as you can from the dough.
- Place biscuits on baking sheet and brush tops with butter.
- Bake at 400 F for 12-14 minutes.
- While your biscuits are baking start brewing your Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups.
We always serve our biscuits drizzled with honey and set out jams for guests. Also a nice touch would be tomake sure everybody has a nice hot cup of Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea to wash down these sweet treats. Let us know in the comments below how you serve your biscuits!
It’s the 12 days of Recipes here at Teasia headquarters and we are celebrating in a big way. Peppermint this, gumdrop that, the whole nine yards. What better way to celebrate the holiday season than with the honorary holiday beverage? That’s right. Today we’re making Hot Toddies. Of course, this drink is the perfect blend of spices. Around here it is known as Deliciousness in a cup. Made especially with our Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cups for an extra special flavor you won’t find anywhere else. Set this up at your next holiday party but make sure to set some aside for yourself because it goes quick (or just make this quick individual serving and enjoy it yourself and stay in watching movies).
What You’ll Need:
1 Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cup
1 Cup water
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Stick cinnamon
1 Star anise
2 Ounces whiskey, brandy or dark rum (your choice)
1 Squeeze of lemon
1. In a saucepan combine spices and water.
2. Wait until water is just below boiling and remove from heat.
3. Add the contents of your Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cup.
4. Steep for 5 minutes and strain into a mug.
5. Add honey.
6. Top your drink off with your preferred alcohol.
7. Add squeeze of lemon.
Please leave a comment below with which alcohol you’ll be adding to your hot toddies this season!
Flu season is here and so is the holiday season! Those two things certainly don’t pair well. I don’t know about you but we have zero time this season to be sick in bed. With shopping to do, pastries to bake and presents to wrap there is no room in our schedule to be under the weather. However, this dreaded flu season still looms over our heads and we’re not all going to make it out unscathed. Thankfully, we have the perfect cure for a sore throat and stuffy nose. One cup of this and kiss your symptoms goodbye. Try our Roasted Oolong Ginger Tea recipe which has Teasia Roasted Oolong Tea K-Cups mixed with ginger and lemon and it is exactly what the doctor ordered.
What You’ll Need:
3 Cups water
1 Teaspoon ginger (finely chopped)
1 Teaspoon lemon juice
1 Teasia Roasted Oolong Tea K-Cup (per mug)
Sprig of mint
1. Heat water in a pot and just as the water is about to boil (when you can see the bubbles forming on the inside of the pot), add ginger.
2.While water is boiling add the contents of your Teasia Roasted Oolong Tea K-Cup
3. Add in lemon juice.
4. Add sprig of mint.
5. Strain tea into a mug and enjoy!
Add a little bit of honey or agave nectar to cut the sharp flavors of the ginger if you find it to be a little overwhelming. Just know that flavor is what kills all the germs!
Please leave a comment below with how hard flu season is hitting your home!
Cold days mean late nights cheering on our kids at the park! Whether it’s softball practice or baseball it can get cold out on those fields. With this next recipe in our 12 days of Recipes, you are sure to stay warm at every sporting event you attend this season. Winter in a cup, Vanilla Rooibos Lemongrass Tea made with Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass Tea K-Cups. This caffeine free tea is perfect for late night outings when you’re brave enough to bare the crisp breeze. A splash of milk brings out the naturally sweet flavors of the tea. Pack this in your favorite thermos and hit the road!
What You’ll Need:
1 Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass Tea K-Cup
2 Tablespoon of milk (we also like using almond milk)
½ Teaspoon of cinnamon
½ Teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 Teaspoon sugar
1) Brew your Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass Tea K-Cup as normal
2) Add sugar into freshly brewed Teasia Tea
3) Stir until completely dissolved
4) Add vanilla extract, milk and cinnamon
5) Stir & Enjoy! YUMMMM
Please let us know your favorite Teasia Tea twist recipes in the comments below.
Are you thinking of those summer days where the weather is warm and you’re enjoying the outdoors? Well, when it gets too cold but you want to feel like you’re enjoying the warm summer sun, don’t forget to try some Apple cider with a tea type of twist. We are introducing Day 2 of our 12 Days of Recipes in December with our Apple Black Tea Cider recipe.
The key to the perfect apple cider is Teasia Black Tea, bringing out the flavor of the fruit. Its unique caramel flavor adds to the sweet taste.
½ Cup apple cider
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
2 Whole all spice
2 Whole cloves
¼ Teaspoon minced fresh ginger root (optional)
1 Teasia Black Tea K-Cup
- Brew Teasia Black Tea K-Cup as normal
- Combine apple cider, ginger root, cloves, allspice and freshly brewed tea.
- Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove spices out by using a strainer.
- Stir in brown sugar.
Now you are ready to enjoy. Remember, you can enjoy this recipe with your friends and family!
We’d love to hear what you think about our recipes and if you have any to share, leave a comment below.
Tomorrow, we will be sharing our next recipe which stars Bubble Milk Tea! We can’t wait to share it.
October is here and we are loving these fall fruit tea recipes. Here’s one to make at home when it’s getting chilly out.
Here’s what you need:
1 Teasia Black Tea Kcups (makes 2 cups with 2 brews per kcup)
1 cup apple juice
fresh apple for garnish
1. Brew Teasia Black Tea kcup like you normally would and repeat.
2. In a large heat proof bowl/jar, add tea and combine with apple juice
3. Thinly slice apples and add into tea mixture.
4. Add some cinnamon and stir.
So simple and so delicious. Share with a friend!
Don’t forget our Giveaway is still going on until 10/16/17. Enter here for a chance to win great prizes!