Fa la la la la the holidays are upon us! You are probably wondering what you’re going to bring to all of the amazing Holiday soirees you’ve already been invited to. The parties are always a blast once you get there but the pressure of bringing the perfect dish can consume you pre-party. You want to bring something amazing but you also don’t want to spend your whole day in the kitchen.
Don’t worry! We have the perfect solution, Jasmine tea brown sugar caramels. It takes less than 30 minutes in the kitchen and you have yourself the perfect addition to your next Holiday party. Jasmine infused soft pillows of caramel. There is no way there is anything on Earth that will melt in your mouth the way that these babies do. YUM! These caramels call for the highest quality of jasmine tea you can get your hands on which is why Teasia Jasmine Green Tea K-Cups are the only way to go when it comes to this recipe.
What You’ll Need:
The contents of two Teasia Jasmine Green Tea K-Cups
1 Cup half & half
1 Cup brown sugar
Sprinkle of salt
½ Cup light corn syrup
¼ Cup butter (Cut into cubes)
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter a 8X8 pan and line it with buttered parchment paper
- Heat half & half in saucepan until it’s near boiling
- Add loose leaf tea into saucepan and let steep for 2-3 minutes
- Scoop out tea and set the saucepan aside
- Add brown sugar and butter to a separate saucepan, melt while whisking
- Once completely melted, add corn syrup, salt and half & half
- Whisk to combine
- Once combined stop whisking and bring saucepan to a simmer
- Cook until a candy thermometer reads 244F
- Remove from heat, add vanilla extract
- Pour into buttered 8X8 pan
- Allow to cool and cut into squares
To store wrap in wax paper (so the caramel doesn’t stick).
Leave a comment below letting us know if you’ll try this recipe this holiday season!
We are down to two recipes left and they are really good ones. Today we have a mojito, yes we did say mojito. Who doesn’t love that lime & mint combo?
We’ve paired our Teasia Jasmine Green Tea K-Cups with the minty lime flavors of a mojito and we are in heaven! There’s nothing better than a cold iced tea with a splash of alcohol. YUM.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
2 Teasia Jasmine Green Tea K-Cups
1 Tablespoons Lime Juice
4 Mint Leaves
2 Teaspoons Sugar
1 ounce White Rum
- Brew your Teasia Jasmine Green Tea K-Cups as normal and set them in the fridge to cool. Make sure you use heat proof mugs/pitchers.
- In a tall glass, muddle the mint, sugar and lime juice together until your kitchen (or our case office smells like mint).
- Fill your cup ¾ of the way with ice and add in your choice of white rum
- Add in your chilled Teasia Jasmine Green Tea
Stir & Enjoy! You can easily double this portion and have a get together with friends or you can just keep this recipe to yourself to enjoy (we won’t tell.)
Which recipe is your favorite so far? We have one more left to post tomorrow and it’ll be starring our Rooibos Lemongrass Kcup. Stay tuned!
Try our Teasia Iced Tea Recipes below:
Recipe 1: Teasia Iced Peach Green Tea
Recipe 2: Teasia Iced Pineapple Chamomile Mint Tea
Recipe 3: Teasia Iced Oolong Cinnamon Tea
Recipe 4: Teasia Iced Lavender Rose Black Tea
Recipe 5: Teasia Iced Raspberry Roasted Oolong Tea
Recipe 6: Teasia Classic Sweet Tea Recipe
Today we are sharing this wonderfully delicious recipe. If you’re looking to entertain some guests or just want to enjoy a glass of tea with a little bit of fun, try our Teasia Jasmine Green Bubble Milk Tea. This sweet drink is best enjoyed cold.
1 Teasia Jasmine Green Tea k-cup, brewed
1 Cup ice cubes
1-2 tablespoons (less if you like less sweet) of your favorite sweetener. We like agave nectar (if you’re vegan) or sugar syrup (combine 1 cup granulated sugar and 1 cup dark brown sugar with 2 cups of water in a medium saucepan and stir over high heat. Once the syrup begins to simmer, remove from heat and cool before refrigeration. This syrup will last a month in a tightly sealed container ).
1/2 cup milk (soy, coconut or almond milk)
1/4 cup Tapioca Pearls aka Bubbles (you can find tapioca pearls at a fine online retail store. Follow instructions on the packaging)
Brew your Teasia k-cup as you would in your Keurig. Combine the jasmine tea with ice, milk and sweetener. You may either blend all ingredients in a blender or use a cocktail shaker. Place tapioca pearls in a tall glass. Pour tea mixture over pearls, and serve with a fat straw. Enjoy!
If you’re looking to make other milk teas, this recipe is great with our Teasia Green Tea as well as Teasia Black Tea from our Formosa Series.