Because the weather, at least here in Southern California has been unpredictable, our skin has been suffering. It seems like with the weather moving from hot to cold from the elements and then indoors we are experiencing a little dry spell. It’s very important to exfoliate the top layer of your skin to help make room for the baby soft skin underneath. A good product to use is sugar scrubs and homemade ones are the best! One of the girl’s here has made her own using our very own green tea! Here’s what Lindsay says helps soothe her skin and has added it to her beauty regime. The secret ingredient is Teasia Green Tea . She has combined both of her beauty secrets to create a dry skin haven! Next time your skin is suffering, whip up this homemade scrub and treat yo self to an exfoliating heaven.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
⅛ cup of brewed Teasia Green Tea
⅛ cup of olive oil
The contents of 1 Teasia Green Tea K-Cup
1 cup of granulated sugar
1 cute container of your choice (make sure it has a tight lid)
1) Combine all ingredients (adding a little brewed tea at a time) and mix well.
PRO-TIP: Brew your Teasia Green Tea K-Cup strong, set your keurig to the small cup setting!
Leave a comment below letting us know if you tried this DIY at home and how much it soothed your skin!
How do you get out of this heat and cool down during the summer time? Try some blueberry iced tea using our delicious Teasia Black Tea in kcups. Here are the simple steps to making this happen:
What You Need
5 kcups of Teasia’s Black Iced Tea
½ cup frozen blueberries
- Brew all kcups and set aside to cool. Note: You can use the second brew in our kcup as well and make even more tea!
- Add blueberries and a cup of iced tea into a blender and puree until smooth. Make sure to strain the liquid so your drink isn’t chunky.
- Add into a pitcher or serve in glasses.
- Add some ice and fresh blueberries for garnish.
There are so many easy ways to mix up teas and this recipe is super delicious with green tea as well!
Please share your favorite recipes with us for a chance to get posted on our blog.
Summer is right around the corner and those sunny days are here to stay (for a while, at least). We are sharing one of our favorite recipes because who doesn’t love popsicles? This recipe is great for the kids and its also caffeine free.
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 4 hrs | Total: 4 hrs 20 mins
Makes: 10-12 popsicles
Popsicles without Fruit
3 kcups of Honeybush tea
1 teaspoon of honey per cup (agave nectar works well here for fellow Vegans)
Sweetener for taste
1. Brew the tea as usual
2. Pour into a cup and add sweetener to taste while it is still hot
3. Set aside until completely cooled
4. Pour the sweetened tea into popsicle molds
5. Freeze for a few hours or overnight until completely frozen.
Popsicles with Fruit
3 kcups of Honeybush tea
1 teaspoon of honey per cup (agave nectar)
Sweetener for taste
Few chunks of fruit of your choice. We recommend apricots!
- Brew kcups per instructions on the box.
- Pour into a cup and add sweetener to taste while it is still hot.
- Let it sit till it cools down.
- While the tea cools down, cut fruit into small chunks or slices.
- Pour sweetened tea into popsicle molds.
- Add the chunks/slices of fruit into the molds.
- Freeze overnight.
If you’re looking for another caffeine free tea, try our Rooibos Lemongrass Tea.
PRO TIP: Try adding additional fruits to make a mixed fruit popsicle everyone will enjoy. If you have any recipes you’d like to share with us, write it in the comments below.
For most of us, our day doesn’t start until we’ve had our cup of coffee. But some of us don’t have a coffee maker and that keeps us from getting our daily kick of caffeine in the morning! However, fret not, because you don’t always need a coffee maker to brew your coffee. It can be done without it too!
All you need is some roasted coffee beans, a grinder, filter, and some hot water! We have 25 new flavors of roasted whole beans that come in a variety of flavors and notes. Grab a pack now! Here are some of our recommendations:
Teasia Coffee Colombia Huila
Teasia Coffee Costa Rica
Teasia Coffee Malawi
Teasia Coffee Timor
Let’s dive into the making of coffee!
- Measure a tablespoon of coffee for one cup
- Grind your coffee on medium, it should end up looking like sand
- Place your filter on top of the coffee cup
- Pour a tiny amount of water on the grounds and let them sit for 30 seconds
- Pour half of the water slowly over the grounds (30 second duration)
- Pour the rest of the water in smaller increments (three or four)
- Toss the filter with the grounds
- There you have it! If you like, you can add creamer and sugar. But congrats on making your very own fresh cup of coffee!
Next time you find yourself waking up somewhere without a coffee maker, don’t worry. You can easily make your coffee if you just follow the steps above!
Pro Tip: If your coffee tastes too bitter, add more coffee. If it tastes too sour, reduce the amount of coffee you use.
If you have any coffee making ideas for us, please share below in the comments section.
Post an interesting photo of your favorite coffee mug and tag us to win our BRAND NEW Coffee! We will select our favorite THREE entries.
GRAND PRIZE: Teasia Mug + 2 Packs of 8 oz Coffee (Flavors: Brazil Fazenda & Columbia Huila).
2nd PRIZE: 3 Packs of 8 oz Coffee (Flavors: Brazil Fazenda, Columbia Huila, & El Salvador).
3rd PRIZE: 3 Packs of 8 oz Coffee (Flavors: Brazil Fazenda, Columbia Huila, & El Salvador).
Don’t forget to follow @Teasiateas on Facebook & on Instagram. Only 1 entry per social media account. This giveaway will end Friday 04/20/18. Remember, your account must be public and you must be over 18 years of age or older to participate. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Continental U.S. Winners only. For more details, send us a DM.⠀