We are ringing in the New Year with this delightful treat that’s low carb and sugar free!
This recipe is extremely fun and simple, not to mention gives a beautiful presentation for when you have guests over.
Brazil Fazenda is a medium roast from South America. This roast is smooth, has light acidity with buttery hints of hazelnut and cocoa that balance the light and sweet berry tones. Don’t forget our whole roasted coffee beans are all single origin which means they’re all from one single farm. Take a trip around the world with all of our different beans from around the world.
2 Cups of Ricotta cheese
2 ½ teaspoons of dry gelatin
½ cup of hot brewed Brazil Fazenda Teasia coffee
1 teaspoon of instant espresso
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia
Pinch of salt
1 cup of heavy whipping cream
Optional: Cocoa powder
- Prepare your gelatin and pour your hot Teasia coffee into the mix until dissolved
- Set aside to cool
- Blend well the salt, stevia, espresso, ricotta cheese, and vanilla extract in a mixer
- Pour in the cooled gelatin coffee mixture to the mixer and blend all ingredients until smooth
- Pour in the heavy whipping cream and blend on high until consistency has thickened
- Spoon into glass containers
- Sprinkle cocoa powder to garnish
- Refrigerate for two hours and enjoy!
PRO TIP: Use fresh whole coffee beans, but do not grind beans until you are going to begin this recipe. This will ensure the beans maintain their taste.
Leave your comments below to share your favorite coffee recipe.