With the weather finally getting warmer and more spring-like, a nice rich creamy Frappuccino is a must to try! Why spend so much money at a coffee shop, when you can make this delicious Frappuccino in your own kitchen. And the recipe is so easy that you would want to make this every day!
Prep: 10 mins | Total: 10 mins
Makes: 2 Cups of Frappuccinos
4 tbsp. roasted coffee beans (we recommend the Teasia Coffee Indian Monsooned Malabar flavor)
2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup canned coconut milk
3 tbsp. honey
3 cups of ice cubes
Optional: Whipped cream
- Grind the coffee beans as instructed on the box
- Combine the ground coffee with all ingredients and place into a blender
- Blend until it becomes an icy slush-like consistency
- Pour into a tall glass and add a cute straw to be fancy!
- If you want you can add whipped cream and sprinkle some cocoa powder on top.
- Enjoy your wonderful creation!
See, not too bad! Who said you can’t make your own coffee drinks at home. With only a few ingredients, and super easy method, you can make your own Frappuccino in under 10 mins! If you liked this recipe, let us know and we’ll be more than happy to add more coffee recipes.
Note: Frappuccino® is a registered trademark of Starbucks. I am not claiming ownership of this trademark in any way. The name is simply used here for reference
PRO TIP: Make sure to brew your coffee right away after grinding to maintain the best flavors of our single origin coffee beans.
Leave your comments below and stay tuned for more recipes.