You have your sparklers ready, fruit ready, flag themed plates and cups ready. Don’t forget to add some of these holiday favorite drinks to your BBQ.
Here we have some of our customer favorite drinks that are refreshing, delicious and also kid-friendly:
- Teasia Iced Rooibos Lemongrass Sangria – filled with fruits of your choice, we used peaches, pineapple and mixed berries. This non-alcoholic refresher can be easily made into an adult version with some of your favorite liqueurs.
- Teasia Iced Jasmine Green Tea Mojito – this minty lime delight will surely be a hit at your BBQ.
- Teasia Classic Sweet Tea – Who doesn’t love a classic sweet tea? Super easy to make and you only need a couple of ingredients!
- Teasia Iced Pineapple Chamomile Mint Tea – Get ready to make extra batches of this tropical ice blended drink. What better way to enjoy this icy drink while enjoying fireworks.
Happy Independence Day!
We are down to two recipes left and they are really good ones. Today we have a mojito, yes we did say mojito. Who doesn’t love that lime & mint combo?
We’ve paired our Teasia Jasmine Green Tea K-Cups with the minty lime flavors of a mojito and we are in heaven! There’s nothing better than a cold iced tea with a splash of alcohol. YUM.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
2 Teasia Jasmine Green Tea K-Cups
1 Tablespoons Lime Juice
4 Mint Leaves
2 Teaspoons Sugar
1 ounce White Rum
- Brew your Teasia Jasmine Green Tea K-Cups as normal and set them in the fridge to cool. Make sure you use heat proof mugs/pitchers.
- In a tall glass, muddle the mint, sugar and lime juice together until your kitchen (or our case office smells like mint).
- Fill your cup ¾ of the way with ice and add in your choice of white rum
- Add in your chilled Teasia Jasmine Green Tea
Stir & Enjoy! You can easily double this portion and have a get together with friends or you can just keep this recipe to yourself to enjoy (we won’t tell.)
Which recipe is your favorite so far? We have one more left to post tomorrow and it’ll be starring our Rooibos Lemongrass Kcup. Stay tuned!
Try our Teasia Iced Tea Recipes below:
Recipe 1: Teasia Iced Peach Green Tea
Recipe 2: Teasia Iced Pineapple Chamomile Mint Tea
Recipe 3: Teasia Iced Oolong Cinnamon Tea
Recipe 4: Teasia Iced Lavender Rose Black Tea
Recipe 5: Teasia Iced Raspberry Roasted Oolong Tea
Recipe 6: Teasia Classic Sweet Tea Recipe