Crockpots just aren’t for the Fall & Winter time. It’s time to take it out and make some beauty recipes. While we wait for Fall to roll around, let’s enjoy it by using ingredients that remind us of the season: Cinnamon, pine cones, pumpkin guts and apple pie. Sometimes it’s hard to capture the aroma of Fall in your own home. It can especially be hard to find an affordable way to fill your home with the fragrance of Fall every day of the season. Luckily, we can create this season with our crockpot! This DIY at home fragrance maker can be a money saver! With just a few ingredients you can capture the aroma of Fall in your kitchen!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1 Teasia Rose Black Tea K-Cup
Handful of cinnamon sticks
2 TBSP of whole cloves
5 Bay Leaves
This is one of the absolute easiest DIY’s you will come across this Fall.
- Fill your crockpot with water
- Brew your Teasia Rose Black Tea K-Cup as directed
- Add all ingredients
- Simmer all day long!
The best part of this DIY is you can make it your own, for example if you like more of a fresh baked treat smell, leave out the orange rind and add a TBSP of vanilla extract.
Please leave a comment and share your DIY crockpot aroma recipe with us!
How do you get out of this heat and cool down during the summer time? Try some blueberry iced tea using our delicious Teasia Black Tea in kcups. Here are the simple steps to making this happen:
What You Need
5 kcups of Teasia’s Black Iced Tea
½ cup frozen blueberries
- Brew all kcups and set aside to cool. Note: You can use the second brew in our kcup as well and make even more tea!
- Add blueberries and a cup of iced tea into a blender and puree until smooth. Make sure to strain the liquid so your drink isn’t chunky.
- Add into a pitcher or serve in glasses.
- Add some ice and fresh blueberries for garnish.
There are so many easy ways to mix up teas and this recipe is super delicious with green tea as well!
Please share your favorite recipes with us for a chance to get posted on our blog.
With the weather finally getting warmer and more spring-like, a nice rich creamy Frappuccino is a must to try! Why spend so much money at a coffee shop, when you can make this delicious Frappuccino in your own kitchen. And the recipe is so easy that you would want to make this every day!
Prep: 10 mins | Total: 10 mins
Makes: 2 Cups of Frappuccinos
4 tbsp. roasted coffee beans (we recommend the Teasia Coffee Indian Monsooned Malabar flavor)
2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup canned coconut milk
3 tbsp. honey
3 cups of ice cubes
Optional: Whipped cream
- Grind the coffee beans as instructed on the box
- Combine the ground coffee with all ingredients and place into a blender
- Blend until it becomes an icy slush-like consistency
- Pour into a tall glass and add a cute straw to be fancy!
- If you want you can add whipped cream and sprinkle some cocoa powder on top.
- Enjoy your wonderful creation!
See, not too bad! Who said you can’t make your own coffee drinks at home. With only a few ingredients, and super easy method, you can make your own Frappuccino in under 10 mins! If you liked this recipe, let us know and we’ll be more than happy to add more coffee recipes.
Note: Frappuccino® is a registered trademark of Starbucks. I am not claiming ownership of this trademark in any way. The name is simply used here for reference
PRO TIP: Make sure to brew your coffee right away after grinding to maintain the best flavors of our single origin coffee beans.
Leave your comments below and stay tuned for more recipes.
Summer is right around the corner and those sunny days are here to stay (for a while, at least). We are sharing one of our favorite recipes because who doesn’t love popsicles? This recipe is great for the kids and its also caffeine free.
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 4 hrs | Total: 4 hrs 20 mins
Makes: 10-12 popsicles
Popsicles without Fruit
3 kcups of Honeybush tea
1 teaspoon of honey per cup (agave nectar works well here for fellow Vegans)
Sweetener for taste
1. Brew the tea as usual
2. Pour into a cup and add sweetener to taste while it is still hot
3. Set aside until completely cooled
4. Pour the sweetened tea into popsicle molds
5. Freeze for a few hours or overnight until completely frozen.
Popsicles with Fruit
3 kcups of Honeybush tea
1 teaspoon of honey per cup (agave nectar)
Sweetener for taste
Few chunks of fruit of your choice. We recommend apricots!
- Brew kcups per instructions on the box.
- Pour into a cup and add sweetener to taste while it is still hot.
- Let it sit till it cools down.
- While the tea cools down, cut fruit into small chunks or slices.
- Pour sweetened tea into popsicle molds.
- Add the chunks/slices of fruit into the molds.
- Freeze overnight.
If you’re looking for another caffeine free tea, try our Rooibos Lemongrass Tea.
PRO TIP: Try adding additional fruits to make a mixed fruit popsicle everyone will enjoy. If you have any recipes you’d like to share with us, write it in the comments below.
Drinking a cup of tea whether it’s hot or iced is a great way to relax and quench your thirst, but did you know that tea is good for beauty too? Below are some beauty tips using our very own tea.
Tip #1 Add Shine to Dull Hair:
Use Teasia black tea or Teasia green tea to rinse your hair to give them a boost of shine. Use one kcup and prepare as instructed on the box. Set aside cup of tea for 15 minutes until completely cool. Pour it onto wet hair & leave it for 10 minutes. Shampoo and condition after. Notice how beautiful and shiny your hair becomes without any chemicals.
Tip #2 Minimize Bug Bites:
Chamomile tea can be used to calm down sting and bumps. Use a Teasia chamomile tea kcup and brew as usual. Once the tea cools down, dip a cotton ball in the tea and apply directly onto the affected area and let it sit for a while to ease the itchiness and redness.
Tip #3 Reduce Dark Under Eye Circles
Cheap but effective under eye treatment found right in your kitchen. Brew a Teasia earl grey tea kcup and let it cool down. Use two round cotton pads and soak in the tea. Press the pads to get rid of excess tea and place onto your eyes. Rest for 10-20 minutes to get rid of puffiness.
Tip #4 Tone and Moisturize Skin:
Who knew that tea could be used to tone and moisturize your face. Prepare one kcup of Teasia green tea. Let it cool down and pour into a clean spray bottle. Use the spray onto the face day/night to draw out impurities, shrink pores, and add a glow to your skin.
Tip #5 Soothe Legs After Shaving:
Tea can be used to soothe redness and irritation after shaving. Using a Teasia black tea kcup, open the lid and pour the tea blend into some hot water. Once cooled down, put the tea in a spray bottle and use it to spray your legs after shaving. No need to rinse.
Tea is an amazing natural ingredient that can be added to your skin care routine. There are many ways you can use tea to improve your skin’s health so go ahead and try the tips mentioned above and let us know which one worked for you the best!
We have something special for everyone today. Choose to enjoy these during breakfast or for dessert is completely up to you but we suggest giving them both a try. You can eat these with a side of fruit in the morning for a Friday treat or heat these little babies up and serve them with a side of ice cream for a chocolatey dessert a la mode. These muffins only take about 40 mins to make from start to finish.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
½ stick of butter
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
2 cups flour
½ cup sugar
⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon espresso powder
½ tablespoon baking soda
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
⅓ cup brown sugar, packed
1 cup Teasia Coffee Indian Monsooned Malabar coffee, cooled
¼ cup sour cream (if you don’t have it, skip it!)
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Butter or spray your muffin tin.
- Place a heat proof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Add butter and half of the chocolate. Stir until chocolate is almost melted. Remove from heat and stir chocolate until completely melted and then let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl stir together all of the dry ingredients. (Leaving out the leftover chocolate).
- Add in your Teasia Coffee Indian Monsooned Malabar coffee, sour cream, egg and vanilla extract to the bowl with melted chocolate and mix. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredient bowl, whisk quickly. Stir in remaining chocolate.
- Bake muffins for 18-20 minutes.
- Transfer muffins to a cooling rack and let them cool for 5 minutes.
Make sure you get your hands on the Teasia Coffee Indian Monsooned Malabar coffee for the best tasting chocolate chunk coffee muffins around!
In the comments below let us know if you tried these muffins for breakfast or dessert!
Spring is here and the opportunity to kick our healthy lifestyle into high gear is here. We have a clean slate and it is up to us to start this year off strong! Eating healthy and keeping our bodies free of toxins is at the top of our to-do list this year. Keeping the healthy lifestyle alive is easier when you have delicious easy and quick go-to recipes. Which is why a detox green tea smoothie is the way to go. A blend of fruit, veggies and the highest quality tea available Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass tea K-Cups. Rooibos tea is known for its weight loss properties including helping to reduce the stress hormones that trigger hunger and fat storage. It is also known for its yummy taste and its perfect pairing with fruits and veggies in this delicious smoothie!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1 C of Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass K-Cups
1 Orange peeled
1 C Spinach
1/4 C Pineapple
1 TBSP Flax seeds
Prepare Teasia Kcup as instructed and set aside to cool. Clean and wash the rest of the fruits and veggies. If you do not have fresh pineapple, frozen is enjoyable as well.
Once tea is cool, blend all ingredients together in a blender and serve. YUM!
Let us know in the comments below if you plan on enjoying one of these smoothies daily.
LOVE IS IN THE AIR so It’s time for another GIVEAWAY! There will be THREE winners picked at random for either:
Full Size Teasia Rose Black Tea + Teasia mug
Sampler pack – 4 Rose Black Tea + 4 Rooibos Lemongrass Tea & an 8 oz coffee
Sampler pack -4 Rose Black Tea + 4 Honeybush Tea and an 8 oz coffee
1) Simply like this photo and like our page Facebook Teasia.
2) SHARE THIS POST ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR AN EXTRA ENTRY.
3) Tag 3 friends in the comments below.
4) Remember, your account must be public and you must be over 18 years of age or older to participate. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Continental U.S. only.
This giveaway will end on February 14th and the winners will be chosen at random! Good luck!
New Year, New Us. It is out with old and in with the new. Can you believe we are already 2 weeks into the New Year? It’s the perfect time to follow up on your New Year’s Resolutions.
If you’ve fallen off the bandwagon a bit, we can help out with that. Today we are sharing our cleansing tea recipe which can help help remove toxins and nourish your liver. We recommend adding this detox tea recipe to your current diet. Though this tea is not recommended to solely help you lose weight, there is no chance of it hurting your waistline. Make sure to first consult your physician about how a detox tea could fit into your regimen.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
7 Cups water
The contents of 5 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups1 Orange, cut into rings
1 Lemon cut into rings
1/4 Cup Frozen mango
1/4 Cup Frozen pineapple
1/4 Cup ginger, peeled and sliced into rings
- Combine water and ginger into a pot and bring to a boil
- Remove from heat
- Add contents of 5 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups
- Steep for 15 minutes
- Strain the tea into a pitcher
- Discard ginger
- Add lemon, orange mango and pineapple
- Cool to room temperature before refrigerating
- Serve over ice & enjoy!
Please let us know in the comments below what your New Year’s Resolution is!
Milk teas are not just a drink of choice, they are a way of life. We know it sounds a little dramatic but you won’t be able to blame us. Getting motivated to workout can be tough, especially during the holiday seasons. With all of the holiday food wearing you down it can feel like you’re in a slump. Or better yet, a food coma. The easiest way to get out of this is to get up and workout. It does help a little when you’ve got our secret ingredient waiting for you at the end of a long gym session. Packed with protein, dairy-free and made with Teasia Green Tea K-Cups , there is no way you will feel guilty about indulging in this post-workout treat.
What You’ll Need:
1 Teasia Green Tea K-Cup
2 TBSP virgin coconut oil
Vanilla whey protein powder (see instructions on back of package for measurements)
1 GENEROUS dash of cinnamon powder
1. Prepare your Teasia Green Tea K-Cup as normal
2. Blend together tea and coconut oil while tea is still hot
3. Let mixture cool and then add protein powder and cinnamon
Please let us know your favorite workouts in the comments below!