What to bring to that holiday potluck? You’ve exhausted all of your go-to dishes but don’t worry, we have something to share!
Deviled eggs are such a fun simple treat for everyone to enjoy, not to mention are extremely simple to make. The most time-consuming portion of this recipe is boiling he eggs! Presentation is key for this dish as well so don’t be afraid to use a piping bag opposed to a spoon. Once you get the technique down this will be a party favorite for you to make.
¼ cup of Mayonnaise
1 tsp White Vinegar
1 tsp Yellow Mustard
1/8 tsp Salt
Ground Black Pepper
Spanish Smoked Paprika
- Place eggs in saucepan making sure water is above 1.5 inches from eggs
- Heat uncovered on high until water begins to boil
- Once boiling, cover pan turning heat to low for 1 minute
- Remove from stove top and leave covered for 15 minutes
- Rinse under cold water for approximately 1 minute
- Place eggs in ice cold water for 2-3 minutes
- Crack eggs individually running under cold water
- Gently pat dry with paper towel
- Slice eggs in half
- Remove egg-yolks into a medium bowl
- Place egg-whites on serving platter
- Mix mustard, salt, vinegar, pepper, and mayonnaise mashing yolks well
- Scoop egg-yolk mix into a piping bag with tip design of your choice
- Evenly pipe egg-yolks into egg-whites
- Sprinkle paprika and enjoy!
PRO TIP: The fresher the eggs, the harder they are to peel. Choose eggs that are 4-6 days older.
Best Drink – Teasia Green Tea on Ice
Whether you’re making a cup for yourself or for the whole family, don’t forget to add some honey and ice. Enjoy!