Celebrate Sunday Funday with our third recipe of our 12 Days of Recipes in Winter. Are you ready for some homemade brunch? Even during this cooler weather, we love to sit on the deck with friends and family and enjoy the breeze and the conversation. One of the simple luxuries you can enjoy on a Sunday morning is the sweet aroma of Teasia Rose Black Tea K-Cups. Mix that with a honey smothered croissant and you are ready for some serious relaxation. Step up your brunch game up with this recipe that adds tapioca pearls and a touch of sweetness for an all new take on Sunday mornings.
4 Teasia Rose Black Tea K-Cups
½ Cup of whole milk (substitute with almond milk or any other plant-based milk if you’re looking for something dairy free)
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Cup tapioca pearls
1. Follow instructions on tapioca pearl packaging.
2.Brew your four Teasia Rose Black Tea K-Cups (strong).
3. Add sugar to freshly brewed hot Teasia tea and stir until dissolved.
4. Let tea completely chill in refrigerator before serving.
5. Add tapioca pearls to the bottom of two cups.
6. Add ice, milk and tea to cocktail shaker and strain into each cup.
Please let us know what your favorite brunch dishes are for a Sunday morning in the comments below.
Loving all of these recipes? Check back tomorrow for a Chamomile Mint Tea recipe.
There is no better way to celebrate a hot summer day or any other day with our decadent creation. Ice Cream and Tea, a duo you normally don’t see paired together. After this recipe you’ll wonder why not! The most perfect summer treat for when you want something creamy and delicious.
What you’ll need:
Two Tablespoons of Teasia Rose Black Tea
½ cup of water
⅛ cup of sugar
Vanilla Ice Cream (French Vanilla Bean is our favorite)
Rainbow Sprinkles (Optional but encouraged!)
One of our favorite parts about this recipe is how simple it is!
- Bring both the water and sugar to a boil on the stove, once the sugar dissolves, take the mixture off the heat and steep the tea for five minutes
- Pour 2 tablespoons of tea into a tall glass. (Prepare your Teasia kcup as you normally would.)
- Fill till the halfway mark with seltzer water
- Scoop ice cream till your cup is full!
- Optional: Sprinkle a little too many rainbow sprinkles on top
- Beat the heat and enjoy!
Teasia’s Rose Black Tea tea really helps bring out the flavors of summer! Roses and french vanilla ice cream, could there be a more dreamy dessert?
Let us know if you give this float a try and leave us a comment with your favorite tea-infused recipes!
Today we are revealing our fourth recipe. This recipe reminds us of a day out with the girls at our favorite brunch spot! This tea has such a unique flavor and can really be great for brunch and for a warm summer night with friends. The kick of bourbon is really a great mix with a little drizzle of honey. It’s everything you want in a summer drink and more.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
3 Teasia Rose Black Tea Kcups
16 oz .or 2 cups bourbon (optional)
¼ tsp edible lavender ( plus some for garnish)
- Brew Teasia Rose Black Tea Kcups as directed in your Keurig and pour into a pitcher filled. Make sure your pitcher is heat proof safe.
- Add in lavender and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Add an additional cup of cold water and refrigerate until it’s cold enough to enjoy.
When you’re ready to serve, use a shaker and add 4 oz of tea, 2 oz of bourbon, a drizzle of honey.
Shake. Pour. Garnish with lavender.
If you missed out on our previous recipes, check them out here:
Recipe 1: Teasia Iced Peach Green Tea
Recipe 2: Teasia Iced Pineapple Chamomile Mint Tea
Recipe 3: Teasia Iced Oolong Cinnamon Tea
Stay tuned for our next recipe which will be posted tomorrow. Here’s a hint, the recipe involves raspberries!