You have your sparklers ready, fruit ready, flag themed plates and cups ready. Don’t forget to add some of these holiday favorite drinks to your BBQ.
Here we have some of our customer favorite drinks that are refreshing, delicious and also kid-friendly:
- Teasia Iced Rooibos Lemongrass Sangria – filled with fruits of your choice, we used peaches, pineapple and mixed berries. This non-alcoholic refresher can be easily made into an adult version with some of your favorite liqueurs.
- Teasia Iced Jasmine Green Tea Mojito – this minty lime delight will surely be a hit at your BBQ.
- Teasia Classic Sweet Tea – Who doesn’t love a classic sweet tea? Super easy to make and you only need a couple of ingredients!
- Teasia Iced Pineapple Chamomile Mint Tea – Get ready to make extra batches of this tropical ice blended drink. What better way to enjoy this icy drink while enjoying fireworks.
Happy Independence Day!
Here we are, the last recipe of our Teasia Iced Tea Summer Recipe Series. Don’t forget to let us know which ones you’ve tried and which one is your absolute favorite! We had a great time making them in the office and had a great photo shoot. Thanks for taking the time to try all of our recipes.
So for our last recipe, we have an iced sangria. This recipe we made for our whole company and it was definitely a hit! Many people may not have heard about the Rooibos Lemongrass tea and I don’t think we’ve ever tried making a sangria out of this tea either until now. Take note that we made a non-alcoholic version perfect for an office party as well as kid-friendly too.
Our perfect Sangria’s main star ingredient is our Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass Tea K-Cups.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
8 Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass Tea K-Cups
4 cups water
2 cups white grape juice
Your favorite sliced fruit (we used peaches, pineapple and mixed berries)
- Brew Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass K-cups and pour into a heat-safe container or glass pitcher.
- Add white grape juice and mix with a wooden spoon. Set aside to cool.
- Slice your fruit and add into tea. Let fruit soak for at least two hours in the refrigerator. Serve cold and on ice.
Remember, this recipe is 100% alcohol-free and kid-friendly too.
Here is a list of the previous 7 recipes we have featured on our blog:
Recipe 1: Teasia Iced Peach Green Tea
Recipe 2: Teasia Iced Pineapple Chamomile Mint Tea
Recipe 3: Teasia Iced Oolong Cinnamon Tea
Recipe 4: Teasia Iced Lavender Rose Black Tea
Recipe 5: Teasia Iced Raspberry Roasted Oolong Tea
Recipe 6: Teasia Classic Sweet Tea
Recipe 7: Iced Jasmine Green Tea Mojito
Stay tuned for when we share our International Series tea recipes. Teasia International Series variety pack comes with 4 flavors from around the world. Order on our Amazon Page.
English Breakfast Tea
Earl Grey Tea
Genmaicha Green Tea