October is here and we are loving these fall fruit tea recipes. Here’s one to make at home when it’s getting chilly out.
Here’s what you need:
1 Teasia Black Tea Kcups (makes 2 cups with 2 brews per kcup)
1 cup apple juice
fresh apple for garnish
1. Brew Teasia Black Tea kcup like you normally would and repeat.
2. In a large heat proof bowl/jar, add tea and combine with apple juice
3. Thinly slice apples and add into tea mixture.
4. Add some cinnamon and stir.
So simple and so delicious. Share with a friend!
Don’t forget our Giveaway is still going on until 10/16/17. Enter here for a chance to win great prizes!
Summer is officially here because we are sharing our delicious Watermelon Green or Black Tea Slush recipe. Stay cool with this easy to make slush.
You will only need a few things and then you can start enjoying your refreshing drink right beside the pool or in front of the TV while you relax.
What do you need:
5 cups seedless watermelon, diced
1 cup ice
1 kcup of Teasia Tea (Green Tea or Black Tea)
sprig of mint for garnish
1-2 tsp of sugar or Sweetener (Agave Nectar) – Optional. Some watermelons are naturally sweeter so it’s up to you.
For a creamier texture, try some coconut milk or almond milk (a splash would be delish).
- Brew 1 kcup of either Teasia Green Tea or Black Tea and set aside to cool off.
- Add 5 cups of watermelon to blender along with ice cubes and cooled off tea and blend until you get a slushy consistency.
- Pour into tall glasses and enjoy immediately.
If you have any summer drink recipes you’d like to share, leave a comment below.