October is here and we are loving these fall fruit tea recipes. Here’s one to make at home when it’s getting chilly out.
Here’s what you need:
1 Teasia Black Tea Kcups (makes 2 cups with 2 brews per kcup)
1 cup apple juice
fresh apple for garnish
1. Brew Teasia Black Tea kcup like you normally would and repeat.
2. In a large heat proof bowl/jar, add tea and combine with apple juice
3. Thinly slice apples and add into tea mixture.
4. Add some cinnamon and stir.
So simple and so delicious. Share with a friend!
Don’t forget our Giveaway is still going on until 10/16/17. Enter here for a chance to win great prizes!
There is no better way to celebrate a hot summer day or any other day with our decadent creation. Ice Cream and Tea, a duo you normally don’t see paired together. After this recipe you’ll wonder why not! The most perfect summer treat for when you want something creamy and delicious.
What you’ll need:
Two Tablespoons of Teasia Rose Black Tea
½ cup of water
⅛ cup of sugar
Vanilla Ice Cream (French Vanilla Bean is our favorite)
Rainbow Sprinkles (Optional but encouraged!)
One of our favorite parts about this recipe is how simple it is!
- Bring both the water and sugar to a boil on the stove, once the sugar dissolves, take the mixture off the heat and steep the tea for five minutes
- Pour 2 tablespoons of tea into a tall glass. (Prepare your Teasia kcup as you normally would.)
- Fill till the halfway mark with seltzer water
- Scoop ice cream till your cup is full!
- Optional: Sprinkle a little too many rainbow sprinkles on top
- Beat the heat and enjoy!
Teasia’s Rose Black Tea tea really helps bring out the flavors of summer! Roses and french vanilla ice cream, could there be a more dreamy dessert?
Let us know if you give this float a try and leave us a comment with your favorite tea-infused recipes!