New Year, New Us. It is out with old and in with the new. Can you believe we are already 2 weeks into the New Year? It’s the perfect time to follow up on your New Year’s Resolutions.
If you’ve fallen off the bandwagon a bit, we can help out with that. Today we are sharing our cleansing tea recipe which can help help remove toxins and nourish your liver. We recommend adding this detox tea recipe to your current diet. Though this tea is not recommended to solely help you lose weight, there is no chance of it hurting your waistline. Make sure to first consult your physician about how a detox tea could fit into your regimen.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
7 Cups water
The contents of 5 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups1 Orange, cut into rings
1 Lemon cut into rings
1/4 Cup Frozen mango
1/4 Cup Frozen pineapple
1/4 Cup ginger, peeled and sliced into rings
- Combine water and ginger into a pot and bring to a boil
- Remove from heat
- Add contents of 5 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups
- Steep for 15 minutes
- Strain the tea into a pitcher
- Discard ginger
- Add lemon, orange mango and pineapple
- Cool to room temperature before refrigerating
- Serve over ice & enjoy!
Please let us know in the comments below what your New Year’s Resolution is!
Milk teas are not just a drink of choice, they are a way of life. We know it sounds a little dramatic but you won’t be able to blame us. Getting motivated to workout can be tough, especially during the holiday seasons. With all of the holiday food wearing you down it can feel like you’re in a slump. Or better yet, a food coma. The easiest way to get out of this is to get up and workout. It does help a little when you’ve got our secret ingredient waiting for you at the end of a long gym session. Packed with protein, dairy-free and made with Teasia Green Tea K-Cups , there is no way you will feel guilty about indulging in this post-workout treat.
What You’ll Need:
1 Teasia Green Tea K-Cup
2 TBSP virgin coconut oil
Vanilla whey protein powder (see instructions on back of package for measurements)
1 GENEROUS dash of cinnamon powder
1. Prepare your Teasia Green Tea K-Cup as normal
2. Blend together tea and coconut oil while tea is still hot
3. Let mixture cool and then add protein powder and cinnamon
Please let us know your favorite workouts in the comments below!
October is here and we are loving these fall fruit tea recipes. Here’s one to make at home when it’s getting chilly out.
Here’s what you need:
1 Teasia Black Tea Kcups (makes 2 cups with 2 brews per kcup)
1 cup apple juice
fresh apple for garnish
1. Brew Teasia Black Tea kcup like you normally would and repeat.
2. In a large heat proof bowl/jar, add tea and combine with apple juice
3. Thinly slice apples and add into tea mixture.
4. Add some cinnamon and stir.
So simple and so delicious. Share with a friend!
Don’t forget our Giveaway is still going on until 10/16/17. Enter here for a chance to win great prizes!
There is no better way to celebrate a hot summer day or any other day with our decadent creation. Ice Cream and Tea, a duo you normally don’t see paired together. After this recipe you’ll wonder why not! The most perfect summer treat for when you want something creamy and delicious.
What you’ll need:
Two Tablespoons of Teasia Rose Black Tea
½ cup of water
⅛ cup of sugar
Vanilla Ice Cream (French Vanilla Bean is our favorite)
Rainbow Sprinkles (Optional but encouraged!)
One of our favorite parts about this recipe is how simple it is!
- Bring both the water and sugar to a boil on the stove, once the sugar dissolves, take the mixture off the heat and steep the tea for five minutes
- Pour 2 tablespoons of tea into a tall glass. (Prepare your Teasia kcup as you normally would.)
- Fill till the halfway mark with seltzer water
- Scoop ice cream till your cup is full!
- Optional: Sprinkle a little too many rainbow sprinkles on top
- Beat the heat and enjoy!
Teasia’s Rose Black Tea tea really helps bring out the flavors of summer! Roses and french vanilla ice cream, could there be a more dreamy dessert?
Let us know if you give this float a try and leave us a comment with your favorite tea-infused recipes!