Summer time BBQ’s are always great, but what’s a good treat to bring to that BBQ potluck you’re invited to? Deviled eggs are such a fun simple treat for everyone to enjoy, not to mention are extremely simple to make. The most time-consuming portion of this recipe is boiling he eggs! Presentation is key for this dish as well so don’t be afraid to use a piping bag opposed to a spoon. Once you get the technique down this will be a party favorite for you to make.
¼ cup of Mayonnaise
1 tsp White Vinegar
1 tsp Yellow Mustard
1/8 tsp Salt
Ground Black Pepper
Spanish Smoked Paprika
- Place eggs in saucepan making sure water is above 1.5 inches from eggs
- Heat uncovered on high until water begins to boil
- Once boiling, cover pan turning heat to low for 1 minute
- Remove from stovetop and leave covered for 15 minutes
- Rinse under cold water for approximately 1 minute
- Place eggs in ice cold water fo2-3 minutes
- Crack eggs individually running under cold water
- Gently pat dry with paper towel
- Slice eggs in half
- Remove egg-yolks into a medium bowl
- Place egg-whites on serving platter
- Mix mustard, salt, vinegar, pepper, and mayonnaise mashing yolks well
- Scoop egg-yolk mix into a piping bag with tip design of your choice
- Evenly pipe egg-yolks into egg-whites
- Sprinkle paprika and enjoy!
PRO TIP: The fresher the eggs, the harder they are to peel. Choose eggs that are 4-6 days older.
BEST DRINK – Teasia Green Tea on Ice
Whether you’re making a cup for yourself or for the whole family, don’t forget to add some honey and ice. Enjoy!
Share your favorite BBQ recipes with us in the comments below.
With the weather finally getting warmer and more spring-like, a nice rich creamy Frappuccino is a must to try! Why spend so much money at a coffee shop, when you can make this delicious Frappuccino in your own kitchen. And the recipe is so easy that you would want to make this every day!
Prep: 10 mins | Total: 10 mins
Makes: 2 Cups of Frappuccinos
4 tbsp. roasted coffee beans (we recommend the Teasia Coffee Indian Monsooned Malabar flavor)
2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup canned coconut milk
3 tbsp. honey
3 cups of ice cubes
Optional: Whipped cream
- Grind the coffee beans as instructed on the box
- Combine the ground coffee with all ingredients and place into a blender
- Blend until it becomes an icy slush-like consistency
- Pour into a tall glass and add a cute straw to be fancy!
- If you want you can add whipped cream and sprinkle some cocoa powder on top.
- Enjoy your wonderful creation!
See, not too bad! Who said you can’t make your own coffee drinks at home. With only a few ingredients, and super easy method, you can make your own Frappuccino in under 10 mins! If you liked this recipe, let us know and we’ll be more than happy to add more coffee recipes.
Note: Frappuccino® is a registered trademark of Starbucks. I am not claiming ownership of this trademark in any way. The name is simply used here for reference
PRO TIP: Make sure to brew your coffee right away after grinding to maintain the best flavors of our single origin coffee beans.
Leave your comments below and stay tuned for more recipes.
Summer is right around the corner and those sunny days are here to stay (for a while, at least). We are sharing one of our favorite recipes because who doesn’t love popsicles? This recipe is great for the kids and its also caffeine free.
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 4 hrs | Total: 4 hrs 20 mins
Makes: 10-12 popsicles
Popsicles without Fruit
3 kcups of Honeybush tea
1 teaspoon of honey per cup (agave nectar works well here for fellow Vegans)
Sweetener for taste
1. Brew the tea as usual
2. Pour into a cup and add sweetener to taste while it is still hot
3. Set aside until completely cooled
4. Pour the sweetened tea into popsicle molds
5. Freeze for a few hours or overnight until completely frozen.
Popsicles with Fruit
3 kcups of Honeybush tea
1 teaspoon of honey per cup (agave nectar)
Sweetener for taste
Few chunks of fruit of your choice. We recommend apricots!
- Brew kcups per instructions on the box.
- Pour into a cup and add sweetener to taste while it is still hot.
- Let it sit till it cools down.
- While the tea cools down, cut fruit into small chunks or slices.
- Pour sweetened tea into popsicle molds.
- Add the chunks/slices of fruit into the molds.
- Freeze overnight.
If you’re looking for another caffeine free tea, try our Rooibos Lemongrass Tea.
PRO TIP: Try adding additional fruits to make a mixed fruit popsicle everyone will enjoy. If you have any recipes you’d like to share with us, write it in the comments below.
Summer is still here and we are constantly looking for some healthy snacks to help cancel out is such a treat and it can always be enjoyed on the go which is a real bonus when you’re busy with your summer activities. The best part about my summertime fruit treats are that you can enjoy fruit in so many different ways so it never feels like the same old boring snack. Today we are sharing a couple different ways to enjoy fruit!
SNACK ONE: Frozen Grapes
We love freezing grapes overnight in the freezer. This helps give that cold refreshing Popsicle taste with all natural sugars.
We also like to take these frozen grapes and throw them in my sangria or white wine to mimic ice cubes. It helps keep things super cold without watering down the drink. Perfect for those warm summer nights!
SNACK TWO: Apple Cinnamon Ginger Chips
If you love cinnamon tortilla chips, then you will love these chips.
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel, core and slice your apples a quarter inch thick (we like granny smith apples).
- Bring water to a boil on your stove.
- Once boiled add a cinnamon stick.
- Drop apple slices in an let boil for 5 minutes. Pat apples dry.
- In a separate bowl mix equal parts ground cinnamon, ground ginger and curry powder.
- Toss the apple slices in mixture and then pop them in the oven for about two hours or until you see the edges start to turn up.
Make a big batch ahead of time and you can have the most delicious sweet and crunchy snack this summer!
SNACK THREE: Strawberry S’mores
If you don’t have time to toast a marshmallow over the fire this summer you need to try this recipe. Try this at home! Here’s a fruit fused s’more that is bound to cure your sweet tooth.
- Take marshmallows and cut them in half and cut the tops off of strawberries.
- Take one half of a marshmallow and toothpick it in place on top of a strawberry.
- Melt milk chocolate in a bowl, and in a separate bowl crush graham crackers into crumbs.
- Holding the toothpick, dip the strawberries in milk chocolate and then dip them straight into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Once finished, refrigerate them and let them set for about an hour or two.
Let me know in the comments below if you have any summertime fruit snacks you’d like to share!