It’s time to party this weekend and celebrate Cinco de Mayo. What better way than to make a teagarita with our Teasia Chamomile Mint tea. This delicious and refreshing drink will add a different dimension to your basic margarita drink.!
Yield: 1 drink
Time: 5 minutes
2 ounces of tequila
Juice from 1 whole lime
½ ounce triple sec
Salt for rim (optional)
½ cup brewed from one k-cup Teasia Chamomile Mint Tea, chilled
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add tequila, lime juice, triple sec and Teasia Chamomile Mint Tea.
2. Shake. Pour, with the ice, into a glass. Garnish with a wedge of lime.
ICE BLENDED VERSION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Combine lime juice, tequila, triple sec, 2 cups of ice and ½ cup of Teasia Chamomile Mint tea and add into a blender. Blend until you get the consistency you want.
2. Pour into margarita glass.
- For a non-alcoholic version, skip the alcohol, add more tea and ice, then add your favorite juice such as orange or pineapple. YUM
- Try using other types of teas such as: Teasia Jasmine Green Tea and Green Tea
Summer time BBQ’s are always great, but what’s a good treat to bring to that BBQ potluck you’re invited to? Deviled eggs are such a fun simple treat for everyone to enjoy, not to mention are extremely simple to make. The most time-consuming portion of this recipe is boiling he eggs! Presentation is key for this dish as well so don’t be afraid to use a piping bag opposed to a spoon. Once you get the technique down this will be a party favorite for you to make.
¼ cup of Mayonnaise
1 tsp White Vinegar
1 tsp Yellow Mustard
1/8 tsp Salt
Ground Black Pepper
Spanish Smoked Paprika
- Place eggs in saucepan making sure water is above 1.5 inches from eggs
- Heat uncovered on high until water begins to boil
- Once boiling, cover pan turning heat to low for 1 minute
- Remove from stovetop and leave covered for 15 minutes
- Rinse under cold water for approximately 1 minute
- Place eggs in ice cold water fo2-3 minutes
- Crack eggs individually running under cold water
- Gently pat dry with paper towel
- Slice eggs in half
- Remove egg-yolks into a medium bowl
- Place egg-whites on serving platter
- Mix mustard, salt, vinegar, pepper, and mayonnaise mashing yolks well
- Scoop egg-yolk mix into a piping bag with tip design of your choice
- Evenly pipe egg-yolks into egg-whites
- Sprinkle paprika and enjoy!
PRO TIP: The fresher the eggs, the harder they are to peel. Choose eggs that are 4-6 days older.
BEST DRINK – Teasia Green Tea on Ice
Whether you’re making a cup for yourself or for the whole family, don’t forget to add some honey and ice. Enjoy!
Share your favorite BBQ recipes with us in the comments below.