Are you ever craving for an extra creamy hot milk tea? If you’re into sweet and creamy, we’re taking you on a trip to Hong Kong! Instead of your typical milk and sugar recipe for you add into English tea, we are putting a spin into this classic Asian drink for all to enjoy.
2 Teasia English Breakfast Tea Kcups
1 can sweetened condensed milk – (evaporated milk will work, but you’ll need to add some sugar)
- Brew Teasia English Breakfast Tea as instructed.
- Add contents into saucepan and stir in condensed milk.
- Simmer for 3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve and Enjoy!
PRO TIP: This drink is also delicious on ICE but make sure to chill the tea first before adding ice.
Is it Friday yet? Don’t worry, while we wait, we can try some tea with cake. We have whipped up a recipe for the most delicious Earl Grey Tea cake. Earl grey tea is one of the best teas to bake with and there are countless recipes out there that include the essence of earl grey so we thought we’d create our very own. The flavor pairs well with simple vanilla.
If baking is one of your favorite pastimes or you love seeing that smile on someone’s face after they’ve tried what you’ve baked, then this one is for you. Don’t forget that adding some tea into a recipe can really add another depth of layer to your recipes and everyone will be in love once they taste this cake.
What You’ll Need:
2 Teasia Earl Grey Tea K-Cups
½ Cup butter
2 Cups flour
1 Cup sugar
4 Teaspoons baking powder
1 Cup whole milk
½ Teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Butter a cake pan
- In a small saucepan heat milk until hot
- Empty the contents of your Teasia Earl Grey Tea K-Cups into saucepan and let it steep for 10 minutes
- Scoop out tea leaves from milk and set saucepan aside
- In a bowl cream sugar and butter
- Add eggs one at a time
- Add vanilla and mix together
- In another bowl combine flour and baking powder
- Add ⅓ of flour mix and ½ of the tea milk to your butter bowl
- Repeat until all combined
- Pour into cake pan
- Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes
- Let cake cool for 10 minutes and transfer to a serving tray
Ice with a simple vanilla frosting and top with your favorite seasonal fruits.
Please let us know your favorite recipe to add Teasia Earl Grey Tea K-Cups too in the comments below.
Fa la la la la the holidays are upon us! You are probably wondering what you’re going to bring to all of the amazing Holiday soirees you’ve already been invited to. The parties are always a blast once you get there but the pressure of bringing the perfect dish can consume you pre-party. You want to bring something amazing but you also don’t want to spend your whole day in the kitchen.
Don’t worry! We have the perfect solution, Jasmine tea brown sugar caramels. It takes less than 30 minutes in the kitchen and you have yourself the perfect addition to your next Holiday party. Jasmine infused soft pillows of caramel. There is no way there is anything on Earth that will melt in your mouth the way that these babies do. YUM! These caramels call for the highest quality of jasmine tea you can get your hands on which is why Teasia Jasmine Green Tea K-Cups are the only way to go when it comes to this recipe.
What You’ll Need:
The contents of two Teasia Jasmine Green Tea K-Cups
1 Cup half & half
1 Cup brown sugar
Sprinkle of salt
½ Cup light corn syrup
¼ Cup butter (Cut into cubes)
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter a 8X8 pan and line it with buttered parchment paper
- Heat half & half in saucepan until it’s near boiling
- Add loose leaf tea into saucepan and let steep for 2-3 minutes
- Scoop out tea and set the saucepan aside
- Add brown sugar and butter to a separate saucepan, melt while whisking
- Once completely melted, add corn syrup, salt and half & half
- Whisk to combine
- Once combined stop whisking and bring saucepan to a simmer
- Cook until a candy thermometer reads 244F
- Remove from heat, add vanilla extract
- Pour into buttered 8X8 pan
- Allow to cool and cut into squares
To store wrap in wax paper (so the caramel doesn’t stick).
Leave a comment below letting us know if you’ll try this recipe this holiday season!