It’s time to party this weekend and celebrate Cinco de Mayo. What better way than to make a teagarita with our Teasia Chamomile Mint tea. This delicious and refreshing drink will add a different dimension to your basic margarita drink.!
Yield: 1 drink
Time: 5 minutes
2 ounces of tequila
Juice from 1 whole lime
½ ounce triple sec
Salt for rim (optional)
½ cup brewed from one k-cup Teasia Chamomile Mint Tea, chilled
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add tequila, lime juice, triple sec and Teasia Chamomile Mint Tea.
2. Shake. Pour, with the ice, into a glass. Garnish with a wedge of lime.
ICE BLENDED VERSION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Combine lime juice, tequila, triple sec, 2 cups of ice and ½ cup of Teasia Chamomile Mint tea and add into a blender. Blend until you get the consistency you want.
2. Pour into margarita glass.
- For a non-alcoholic version, skip the alcohol, add more tea and ice, then add your favorite juice such as orange or pineapple. YUM
- Try using other types of teas such as: Teasia Jasmine Green Tea and Green Tea
Day 7: Chamomile Mint Tea
Flavor Highlights: My ultimate FAVORITE of all! The aroma was truly relaxing and it gave me such happy vibes. I rarely have tea that I enjoy smelling, just as I do drinking.
This drink, in my opinion, would pair deliciously with chocolate and berries. This is a fun drink to mix into a smoothie or even cocktail! The delicious aroma of mint was just as enjoyable as the taste. I really enjoyed this fun flavor.
PRO TIP: Since flu season is starting to kick up, Chamomile Mint Tea is best with some honey and it’ll help soothe you and help you sleep. Share this non-caffeinated with others who may feeling a tad under the weather.
Summer is right around the corner and those sunny days are here to stay (for a while, at least). We are sharing one of our favorite recipes because who doesn’t love popsicles? This recipe is great for the kids and its also caffeine free.
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 4 hrs | Total: 4 hrs 20 mins
Makes: 10-12 popsicles
Popsicles without Fruit
3 kcups of Honeybush tea
1 teaspoon of honey per cup (agave nectar works well here for fellow Vegans)
Sweetener for taste
1. Brew the tea as usual
2. Pour into a cup and add sweetener to taste while it is still hot
3. Set aside until completely cooled
4. Pour the sweetened tea into popsicle molds
5. Freeze for a few hours or overnight until completely frozen.
Popsicles with Fruit
3 kcups of Honeybush tea
1 teaspoon of honey per cup (agave nectar)
Sweetener for taste
Few chunks of fruit of your choice. We recommend apricots!
- Brew kcups per instructions on the box.
- Pour into a cup and add sweetener to taste while it is still hot.
- Let it sit till it cools down.
- While the tea cools down, cut fruit into small chunks or slices.
- Pour sweetened tea into popsicle molds.
- Add the chunks/slices of fruit into the molds.
- Freeze overnight.
If you’re looking for another caffeine free tea, try our Rooibos Lemongrass Tea.
PRO TIP: Try adding additional fruits to make a mixed fruit popsicle everyone will enjoy. If you have any recipes you’d like to share with us, write it in the comments below.
Just as we are getting ready to celebrate New Years Eve, we are going to share a couple recipes that have helped us get back on the right path after all that decadent holiday eating. You or someone you know may have experienced discomfort from overindulging on food or perhaps are always on the run trying to get everything squared away during the busy holiday season.
Our first recipe is a simple Honeybush Ginger Tea which all you’ll need is some fresh ginger and our Tea!
1 Teasia Honeybush Kcup
Fresh Ginger Root
- Brew tea as per directions
- Add freshly sliced ginger root
- You can also add a slice of lemon in there.
This simple recipe will surely help calm your stomach and it is also caffeine free, which will help you sleep better at night.
Did you also know that our Chamomile Mint Tea will also help sooth your digestive tract as well as help calm your cold symptoms? We recommend adding a drizzle of honey if you prefer something slightly sweetened or drink it as is.
Let us know what helps calm your upset stomach in the comments below.
It’s the 12 days of Recipes here at Teasia headquarters and we are celebrating in a big way. Peppermint this, gumdrop that, the whole nine yards. What better way to celebrate the holiday season than with the honorary holiday beverage? That’s right. Today we’re making Hot Toddies. Of course, this drink is the perfect blend of spices. Around here it is known as Deliciousness in a cup. Made especially with our Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cups for an extra special flavor you won’t find anywhere else. Set this up at your next holiday party but make sure to set some aside for yourself because it goes quick (or just make this quick individual serving and enjoy it yourself and stay in watching movies).
What You’ll Need:
1 Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cup
1 Cup water
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Stick cinnamon
1 Star anise
2 Ounces whiskey, brandy or dark rum (your choice)
1 Squeeze of lemon
1. In a saucepan combine spices and water.
2. Wait until water is just below boiling and remove from heat.
3. Add the contents of your Teasia English Breakfast Tea K-Cup.
4. Steep for 5 minutes and strain into a mug.
5. Add honey.
6. Top your drink off with your preferred alcohol.
7. Add squeeze of lemon.
Please leave a comment below with which alcohol you’ll be adding to your hot toddies this season!
Cold days mean late nights cheering on our kids at the park! Whether it’s softball practice or baseball it can get cold out on those fields. With this next recipe in our 12 days of Recipes, you are sure to stay warm at every sporting event you attend this season. Winter in a cup, Vanilla Rooibos Lemongrass Tea made with Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass Tea K-Cups. This caffeine free tea is perfect for late night outings when you’re brave enough to bare the crisp breeze. A splash of milk brings out the naturally sweet flavors of the tea. Pack this in your favorite thermos and hit the road!
What You’ll Need:
1 Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass Tea K-Cup
2 Tablespoon of milk (we also like using almond milk)
½ Teaspoon of cinnamon
½ Teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 Teaspoon sugar
1) Brew your Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass Tea K-Cup as normal
2) Add sugar into freshly brewed Teasia Tea
3) Stir until completely dissolved
4) Add vanilla extract, milk and cinnamon
5) Stir & Enjoy! YUMMMM
Please let us know your favorite Teasia Tea twist recipes in the comments below.
Celebrate Sunday Funday with our third recipe of our 12 Days of Recipes in Winter. Are you ready for some homemade brunch? Even during this cooler weather, we love to sit on the deck with friends and family and enjoy the breeze and the conversation. One of the simple luxuries you can enjoy on a Sunday morning is the sweet aroma of Teasia Rose Black Tea K-Cups. Mix that with a honey smothered croissant and you are ready for some serious relaxation. Step up your brunch game up with this recipe that adds tapioca pearls and a touch of sweetness for an all new take on Sunday mornings.
4 Teasia Rose Black Tea K-Cups
½ Cup of whole milk (substitute with almond milk or any other plant-based milk if you’re looking for something dairy free)
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Cup tapioca pearls
1. Follow instructions on tapioca pearl packaging.
2.Brew your four Teasia Rose Black Tea K-Cups (strong).
3. Add sugar to freshly brewed hot Teasia tea and stir until dissolved.
4. Let tea completely chill in refrigerator before serving.
5. Add tapioca pearls to the bottom of two cups.
6. Add ice, milk and tea to cocktail shaker and strain into each cup.
Please let us know what your favorite brunch dishes are for a Sunday morning in the comments below.
Loving all of these recipes? Check back tomorrow for a Chamomile Mint Tea recipe.
Are you thinking of those summer days where the weather is warm and you’re enjoying the outdoors? Well, when it gets too cold but you want to feel like you’re enjoying the warm summer sun, don’t forget to try some Apple cider with a tea type of twist. We are introducing Day 2 of our 12 Days of Recipes in December with our Apple Black Tea Cider recipe.
The key to the perfect apple cider is Teasia Black Tea, bringing out the flavor of the fruit. Its unique caramel flavor adds to the sweet taste.
½ Cup apple cider
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
2 Whole all spice
2 Whole cloves
¼ Teaspoon minced fresh ginger root (optional)
1 Teasia Black Tea K-Cup
- Brew Teasia Black Tea K-Cup as normal
- Combine apple cider, ginger root, cloves, allspice and freshly brewed tea.
- Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove spices out by using a strainer.
- Stir in brown sugar.
Now you are ready to enjoy. Remember, you can enjoy this recipe with your friends and family!
We’d love to hear what you think about our recipes and if you have any to share, leave a comment below.
Tomorrow, we will be sharing our next recipe which stars Bubble Milk Tea! We can’t wait to share it.
There is nothing like December. Finally cool nights here in Southern California. More than that there are all the amazing flavors of winter. Especially one of our favorite’s is, peppermint. Mix that with chocolate and tea and you’ll find us singing fa la-la-la-la all season long.
We will be sharing 12 Days of Recipes during December through this Holiday Season.
2 ounces of semisweet dark chocolate
1 Teasia Oolong Tea K-Cup
¼ cup milk (more or less depending on your preference)
½ to 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- Grate your semisweet dark chocolate using 2 oz for every cup of tea you make.
- Brew your Teasia Oolong Tea K-Cup like you normally would.
- Add your chocolate into a saucepan and stir in a ½ cup of your brewed tea.
- Wait until your chocolate is completely melted, then add the rest of your tea and whisk together.
- Add milk and peppermint extract then whisk together.
- Heat over low heat until steaming then serve.
Top this delicious tea with whipped cream and sprinkle grated chocolate over top.
Let us know in the comments below what you think of our take on hot chocolate tea.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s recipe, which will include our Teasia Black Tea.