LOVE IS IN THE AIR so It’s time for another GIVEAWAY! There will be THREE winners picked at random for either:
Full Size Teasia Rose Black Tea + Teasia mug
Sampler pack – 4 Rose Black Tea + 4 Rooibos Lemongrass Tea & an 8 oz coffee
Sampler pack -4 Rose Black Tea + 4 Honeybush Tea and an 8 oz coffee
1) Simply like this photo and like our page Facebook Teasia.
2) SHARE THIS POST ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR AN EXTRA ENTRY.
3) Tag 3 friends in the comments below.
4) Remember, your account must be public and you must be over 18 years of age or older to participate. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Continental U.S. only.
This giveaway will end on February 14th and the winners will be chosen at random! Good luck!
New Year, New Us. It is out with old and in with the new. Can you believe we are already 2 weeks into the New Year? It’s the perfect time to follow up on your New Year’s Resolutions.
If you’ve fallen off the bandwagon a bit, we can help out with that. Today we are sharing our cleansing tea recipe which can help help remove toxins and nourish your liver. We recommend adding this detox tea recipe to your current diet. Though this tea is not recommended to solely help you lose weight, there is no chance of it hurting your waistline. Make sure to first consult your physician about how a detox tea could fit into your regimen.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
7 Cups water
The contents of 5 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups1 Orange, cut into rings
1 Lemon cut into rings
1/4 Cup Frozen mango
1/4 Cup Frozen pineapple
1/4 Cup ginger, peeled and sliced into rings
- Combine water and ginger into a pot and bring to a boil
- Remove from heat
- Add contents of 5 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups
- Steep for 15 minutes
- Strain the tea into a pitcher
- Discard ginger
- Add lemon, orange mango and pineapple
- Cool to room temperature before refrigerating
- Serve over ice & enjoy!
Please let us know in the comments below what your New Year’s Resolution is!
Just as we are getting ready to celebrate New Years Eve, we are going to share a couple recipes that have helped us get back on the right path after all that decadent holiday eating. You or someone you know may have experienced discomfort from overindulging on food or perhaps are always on the run trying to get everything squared away during the busy holiday season.
Our first recipe is a simple Honeybush Ginger Tea which all you’ll need is some fresh ginger and our Tea!
1 Teasia Honeybush Kcup
Fresh Ginger Root
- Brew tea as per directions
- Add freshly sliced ginger root
- You can also add a slice of lemon in there.
This simple recipe will surely help calm your stomach and it is also caffeine free, which will help you sleep better at night.
Did you also know that our Chamomile Mint Tea will also help sooth your digestive tract as well as help calm your cold symptoms? We recommend adding a drizzle of honey if you prefer something slightly sweetened or drink it as is.
Let us know what helps calm your upset stomach in the comments below.
Honeybush is kinda our JAM. Just kidding, (not really) but it really has become one of our favorite jelly additions. Honeybush tea has flavors from South Africa which are light, and woody with a taste of honey. The naturally lightly sweetened caffeine free tea is perfect for a fruity and delicious jelly. Which is exactly what our Honey Buttered Biscuits from earlier in our 12 days of Christmas needs to be paired with. Which is why I want to share with you the perfectly light and sweet topping to a flaky biscuit. Made with Teasia Honeybush Tea K-Cups to create the highest quality taste, this jelly is sure to delight all the little (and big) elves running around your house.
What You’ll Need:
The contents of 6 Teasia Honeybush Tea K-Cups
Sure-Jell premium fruit pectin (follow instructions on box for quantity)
3 ¼ Cups sugar
2 ¼ Cups boiling water
¼ Cup fresh lemon juice
1. Steep Teasia Honeybush Tea Contents in boiling water for 5 minutes
2. Strain water into a 6-8 quart pan
3. Add pectin, lemon juice and sugar to the pan
4. Bring to a boil over high heat
5. Cook for 25-30 mins stirring occasionally
6. Candy thermometer should read 220 F
7. Transfer the jelly into mason jars
8. Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks
Pro-Tip: Serve with our Honey Buttered Biscuit!
Please leave us a comment below letting us know if you gave this recipe a try!
There is nothing like December. Finally cool nights here in Southern California. More than that there are all the amazing flavors of winter. Especially one of our favorite’s is, peppermint. Mix that with chocolate and tea and you’ll find us singing fa la-la-la-la all season long.
We will be sharing 12 Days of Recipes during December through this Holiday Season.
2 ounces of semisweet dark chocolate
1 Teasia Oolong Tea K-Cup
¼ cup milk (more or less depending on your preference)
½ to 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- Grate your semisweet dark chocolate using 2 oz for every cup of tea you make.
- Brew your Teasia Oolong Tea K-Cup like you normally would.
- Add your chocolate into a saucepan and stir in a ½ cup of your brewed tea.
- Wait until your chocolate is completely melted, then add the rest of your tea and whisk together.
- Add milk and peppermint extract then whisk together.
- Heat over low heat until steaming then serve.
Top this delicious tea with whipped cream and sprinkle grated chocolate over top.
Let us know in the comments below what you think of our take on hot chocolate tea.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s recipe, which will include our Teasia Black Tea.
Halloween is near and pumpkin is filling the air, the farmers markets and well… almost every doorstep in America. The nights are getting longer and the air is cooler. It is a beautiful time to bake something festive. Chances are you are going to be invited to many Halloween parties this year and if you’re really spooky you might even be hosting a few! Sometimes it’s hard to not get wrapped up in the madness of scrolling on Pinterest for hours looking up cute Halloween recipes! I know I’m guilty. It’s important to me to have something festive but also nothing to crazy that I spend a full work day in the kitchen. That’s why these Pumpkin Pie Dunkers are perfect!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
¼ c. sugar
2 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
2 store bought pie crusts
½ c. pumpkin puree
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl mix: pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and sugar.
- Sprinkle flour on your kitchen counter and roll out one pie crust.
- Spread pumpkin mixture evenly leaving a ¼ border around the edges.
- Top with the final pie crust.
- Brush all over with egg wash
- Cut into fry like shape.
- Bake until golden, 15-17 minutes.
- Serve with hot caramel sauce for dipping and wash it down with Teasia Black Tea
Let us know in the comments below if you’re bringing this to any of the halloween bashes you’ll be attending this October!
SHOP TEASIA TEA NOW
First Fall Giveaway is announced.
Follow the directions in the post above for your chance to win our Brand New International Series 36ct!
We will select our favorite TWO entries.
Here are the rules:
1. Make sure you follow @Teasiateas on Instagram and/or Facebook.
2. Go to your kitchen.
3. Take a picture of your favorite cup/mug.
4. Post your picture on your Instagram (must be public account) & tag @teasiateas to enter OR post your picture in the comments section on our Facebook account.
Only 1 entry per social media accounts. This giveaway will end Monday 10/16/17.
Remember, your account must be public and you must be over 18 years of age or older to participate. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Continental U.S. only.⠀
Explore the Natural Flavors and Fragrant Aromas of Teasia Teas.
Teasia’s teas are selected from the highest grade tea leaves and processed naturally so you can enjoy the purest of flavor in every cup.
- Enjoy our 100% Natural Teas
- Premium Quality (in Kcups!)
- No Artificial Additives
- High in Antioxidants
Sip local, brew global! Take a trip around the world with Teasia’s International Series teas without leaving the comfort of your own home. Each tea has been selected for their unique geography and quintessential flavors from the popular British Earl Grey Tea and English Black Tea to the South African Honeybush Tea and Japanese Genmaicha Green Tea. Our Teasia International Series blends together teas from all different continents to give you a taste of what the world has to offer straight from a convenient K-cup.
This series has 3 caffeinated teas and 1 caffeine-free tea:
Genmaicha Green Tea
Genmaicha is a traditional Japanese green tea that is also known as “popcorn tea” due to the grains of rice that pop during the roasting process. The roasted rice lends to a rich and nutty aroma that blends perfectly with the fresh flavor of green tea.
Earl Grey Tea
Earl Grey Tea is a timeless classic that first became popular in England. Black tea is flavored with oil of bergamot, adding a sweet and light citrus aroma. The pleasant and fresh finish after each sip makes Earl Grey a perfect afternoon tea.
English Breakfast Tea
English Breakfast Tea is one of the world’s most popular black tea blends recognized by its robust and full-bodied flavor originating from Assam, Ceylon, and Kenya. We added a twist to this classic by adding Taiwan Black Tea leaves to the traditional blend. Enjoy with a splash of milk for a creamier texture.
Honeybush Tea (Caffeine-Free)
Honeybush Tea is cultivated during the flowering period of the honeybush plant, which is only grown in small areas of South Africa. This naturally caffeine-free tea has a distinctive honey taste and is commonly enjoyed with milk and sugar or on ice!
Not sure which flavor you like best? We have a variety pack where you can try all four flavors! Shop Now. Let us know which flavor you love most on the comments below!
There is no better way to celebrate a hot summer day or any other day with our decadent creation. Ice Cream and Tea, a duo you normally don’t see paired together. After this recipe you’ll wonder why not! The most perfect summer treat for when you want something creamy and delicious.
What you’ll need:
Two Tablespoons of Teasia Rose Black Tea
½ cup of water
⅛ cup of sugar
Vanilla Ice Cream (French Vanilla Bean is our favorite)
Rainbow Sprinkles (Optional but encouraged!)
One of our favorite parts about this recipe is how simple it is!
- Bring both the water and sugar to a boil on the stove, once the sugar dissolves, take the mixture off the heat and steep the tea for five minutes
- Pour 2 tablespoons of tea into a tall glass. (Prepare your Teasia kcup as you normally would.)
- Fill till the halfway mark with seltzer water
- Scoop ice cream till your cup is full!
- Optional: Sprinkle a little too many rainbow sprinkles on top
- Beat the heat and enjoy!
Teasia’s Rose Black Tea tea really helps bring out the flavors of summer! Roses and french vanilla ice cream, could there be a more dreamy dessert?
Let us know if you give this float a try and leave us a comment with your favorite tea-infused recipes!
Here we are, the last recipe of our Teasia Iced Tea Summer Recipe Series. Don’t forget to let us know which ones you’ve tried and which one is your absolute favorite! We had a great time making them in the office and had a great photo shoot. Thanks for taking the time to try all of our recipes.
So for our last recipe, we have an iced sangria. This recipe we made for our whole company and it was definitely a hit! Many people may not have heard about the Rooibos Lemongrass tea and I don’t think we’ve ever tried making a sangria out of this tea either until now. Take note that we made a non-alcoholic version perfect for an office party as well as kid-friendly too.
Our perfect Sangria’s main star ingredient is our Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass Tea K-Cups.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
8 Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass Tea K-Cups
4 cups water
2 cups white grape juice
Your favorite sliced fruit (we used peaches, pineapple and mixed berries)
- Brew Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass K-cups and pour into a heat-safe container or glass pitcher.
- Add white grape juice and mix with a wooden spoon. Set aside to cool.
- Slice your fruit and add into tea. Let fruit soak for at least two hours in the refrigerator. Serve cold and on ice.
Remember, this recipe is 100% alcohol-free and kid-friendly too.
Here is a list of the previous 7 recipes we have featured on our blog:
Recipe 1: Teasia Iced Peach Green Tea
Recipe 2: Teasia Iced Pineapple Chamomile Mint Tea
Recipe 3: Teasia Iced Oolong Cinnamon Tea
Recipe 4: Teasia Iced Lavender Rose Black Tea
Recipe 5: Teasia Iced Raspberry Roasted Oolong Tea
Recipe 6: Teasia Classic Sweet Tea
Recipe 7: Iced Jasmine Green Tea Mojito
Stay tuned for when we share our International Series tea recipes. Teasia International Series variety pack comes with 4 flavors from around the world. Order on our Amazon Page.
English Breakfast Tea
Earl Grey Tea
Genmaicha Green Tea