How do you get out of this heat and cool down during the summer time? Try some blueberry iced tea using our delicious Teasia Black Tea in kcups. Here are the simple steps to making this happen:
What You Need
5 kcups of Teasia’s Black Iced Tea
½ cup frozen blueberries
- Brew all kcups and set aside to cool. Note: You can use the second brew in our kcup as well and make even more tea!
- Add blueberries and a cup of iced tea into a blender and puree until smooth. Make sure to strain the liquid so your drink isn’t chunky.
- Add into a pitcher or serve in glasses.
- Add some ice and fresh blueberries for garnish.
There are so many easy ways to mix up teas and this recipe is super delicious with green tea as well!
Please share your favorite recipes with us for a chance to get posted on our blog.
Drinking a cup of tea whether it’s hot or iced is a great way to relax and quench your thirst, but did you know that tea is good for beauty too? Below are some beauty tips using our very own tea.
Tip #1 Add Shine to Dull Hair:
Use Teasia black tea or Teasia green tea to rinse your hair to give them a boost of shine. Use one kcup and prepare as instructed on the box. Set aside cup of tea for 15 minutes until completely cool. Pour it onto wet hair & leave it for 10 minutes. Shampoo and condition after. Notice how beautiful and shiny your hair becomes without any chemicals.
Tip #2 Minimize Bug Bites:
Chamomile tea can be used to calm down sting and bumps. Use a Teasia chamomile tea kcup and brew as usual. Once the tea cools down, dip a cotton ball in the tea and apply directly onto the affected area and let it sit for a while to ease the itchiness and redness.
Tip #3 Reduce Dark Under Eye Circles
Cheap but effective under eye treatment found right in your kitchen. Brew a Teasia earl grey tea kcup and let it cool down. Use two round cotton pads and soak in the tea. Press the pads to get rid of excess tea and place onto your eyes. Rest for 10-20 minutes to get rid of puffiness.
Tip #4 Tone and Moisturize Skin:
Who knew that tea could be used to tone and moisturize your face. Prepare one kcup of Teasia green tea. Let it cool down and pour into a clean spray bottle. Use the spray onto the face day/night to draw out impurities, shrink pores, and add a glow to your skin.
Tip #5 Soothe Legs After Shaving:
Tea can be used to soothe redness and irritation after shaving. Using a Teasia black tea kcup, open the lid and pour the tea blend into some hot water. Once cooled down, put the tea in a spray bottle and use it to spray your legs after shaving. No need to rinse.
Tea is an amazing natural ingredient that can be added to your skin care routine. There are many ways you can use tea to improve your skin’s health so go ahead and try the tips mentioned above and let us know which one worked for you the best!
Spring is here and the opportunity to kick our healthy lifestyle into high gear is here. We have a clean slate and it is up to us to start this year off strong! Eating healthy and keeping our bodies free of toxins is at the top of our to-do list this year. Keeping the healthy lifestyle alive is easier when you have delicious easy and quick go-to recipes. Which is why a detox green tea smoothie is the way to go. A blend of fruit, veggies and the highest quality tea available Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass tea K-Cups. Rooibos tea is known for its weight loss properties including helping to reduce the stress hormones that trigger hunger and fat storage. It is also known for its yummy taste and its perfect pairing with fruits and veggies in this delicious smoothie!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1 C of Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass K-Cups
1 Orange peeled
1 C Spinach
1/4 C Pineapple
1 TBSP Flax seeds
Prepare Teasia Kcup as instructed and set aside to cool. Clean and wash the rest of the fruits and veggies. If you do not have fresh pineapple, frozen is enjoyable as well.
Once tea is cool, blend all ingredients together in a blender and serve. YUM!
Let us know in the comments below if you plan on enjoying one of these smoothies daily.
LOVE IS IN THE AIR so It’s time for another GIVEAWAY! There will be THREE winners picked at random for either:
Full Size Teasia Rose Black Tea + Teasia mug
Sampler pack – 4 Rose Black Tea + 4 Rooibos Lemongrass Tea & an 8 oz coffee
Sampler pack -4 Rose Black Tea + 4 Honeybush Tea and an 8 oz coffee
1) Simply like this photo and like our page Facebook Teasia.
2) SHARE THIS POST ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR AN EXTRA ENTRY.
3) Tag 3 friends in the comments below.
4) Remember, your account must be public and you must be over 18 years of age or older to participate. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Continental U.S. only.
This giveaway will end on February 14th and the winners will be chosen at random! Good luck!
New Year, New Us. It is out with old and in with the new. Can you believe we are already 2 weeks into the New Year? It’s the perfect time to follow up on your New Year’s Resolutions.
If you’ve fallen off the bandwagon a bit, we can help out with that. Today we are sharing our cleansing tea recipe which can help help remove toxins and nourish your liver. We recommend adding this detox tea recipe to your current diet. Though this tea is not recommended to solely help you lose weight, there is no chance of it hurting your waistline. Make sure to first consult your physician about how a detox tea could fit into your regimen.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
7 Cups water
The contents of 5 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups1 Orange, cut into rings
1 Lemon cut into rings
1/4 Cup Frozen mango
1/4 Cup Frozen pineapple
1/4 Cup ginger, peeled and sliced into rings
- Combine water and ginger into a pot and bring to a boil
- Remove from heat
- Add contents of 5 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups
- Steep for 15 minutes
- Strain the tea into a pitcher
- Discard ginger
- Add lemon, orange mango and pineapple
- Cool to room temperature before refrigerating
- Serve over ice & enjoy!
Please let us know in the comments below what your New Year’s Resolution is!
Just as we are getting ready to celebrate New Years Eve, we are going to share a couple recipes that have helped us get back on the right path after all that decadent holiday eating. You or someone you know may have experienced discomfort from overindulging on food or perhaps are always on the run trying to get everything squared away during the busy holiday season.
Our first recipe is a simple Honeybush Ginger Tea which all you’ll need is some fresh ginger and our Tea!
1 Teasia Honeybush Kcup
Fresh Ginger Root
- Brew tea as per directions
- Add freshly sliced ginger root
- You can also add a slice of lemon in there.
This simple recipe will surely help calm your stomach and it is also caffeine free, which will help you sleep better at night.
Did you also know that our Chamomile Mint Tea will also help sooth your digestive tract as well as help calm your cold symptoms? We recommend adding a drizzle of honey if you prefer something slightly sweetened or drink it as is.
Let us know what helps calm your upset stomach in the comments below.
Honeybush is kinda our JAM. Just kidding, (not really) but it really has become one of our favorite jelly additions. Honeybush tea has flavors from South Africa which are light, and woody with a taste of honey. The naturally lightly sweetened caffeine free tea is perfect for a fruity and delicious jelly. Which is exactly what our Honey Buttered Biscuits from earlier in our 12 days of Christmas needs to be paired with. Which is why I want to share with you the perfectly light and sweet topping to a flaky biscuit. Made with Teasia Honeybush Tea K-Cups to create the highest quality taste, this jelly is sure to delight all the little (and big) elves running around your house.
What You’ll Need:
The contents of 6 Teasia Honeybush Tea K-Cups
Sure-Jell premium fruit pectin (follow instructions on box for quantity)
3 ¼ Cups sugar
2 ¼ Cups boiling water
¼ Cup fresh lemon juice
1. Steep Teasia Honeybush Tea Contents in boiling water for 5 minutes
2. Strain water into a 6-8 quart pan
3. Add pectin, lemon juice and sugar to the pan
4. Bring to a boil over high heat
5. Cook for 25-30 mins stirring occasionally
6. Candy thermometer should read 220 F
7. Transfer the jelly into mason jars
8. Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks
Pro-Tip: Serve with our Honey Buttered Biscuit!
Please leave us a comment below letting us know if you gave this recipe a try!
There is nothing like December. Finally cool nights here in Southern California. More than that there are all the amazing flavors of winter. Especially one of our favorite’s is, peppermint. Mix that with chocolate and tea and you’ll find us singing fa la-la-la-la all season long.
We will be sharing 12 Days of Recipes during December through this Holiday Season.
2 ounces of semisweet dark chocolate
1 Teasia Oolong Tea K-Cup
¼ cup milk (more or less depending on your preference)
½ to 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- Grate your semisweet dark chocolate using 2 oz for every cup of tea you make.
- Brew your Teasia Oolong Tea K-Cup like you normally would.
- Add your chocolate into a saucepan and stir in a ½ cup of your brewed tea.
- Wait until your chocolate is completely melted, then add the rest of your tea and whisk together.
- Add milk and peppermint extract then whisk together.
- Heat over low heat until steaming then serve.
Top this delicious tea with whipped cream and sprinkle grated chocolate over top.
Let us know in the comments below what you think of our take on hot chocolate tea.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s recipe, which will include our Teasia Black Tea.
Halloween is near and pumpkin is filling the air, the farmers markets and well… almost every doorstep in America. The nights are getting longer and the air is cooler. It is a beautiful time to bake something festive. Chances are you are going to be invited to many Halloween parties this year and if you’re really spooky you might even be hosting a few! Sometimes it’s hard to not get wrapped up in the madness of scrolling on Pinterest for hours looking up cute Halloween recipes! I know I’m guilty. It’s important to me to have something festive but also nothing to crazy that I spend a full work day in the kitchen. That’s why these Pumpkin Pie Dunkers are perfect!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
¼ c. sugar
2 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
2 store bought pie crusts
½ c. pumpkin puree
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl mix: pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and sugar.
- Sprinkle flour on your kitchen counter and roll out one pie crust.
- Spread pumpkin mixture evenly leaving a ¼ border around the edges.
- Top with the final pie crust.
- Brush all over with egg wash
- Cut into fry like shape.
- Bake until golden, 15-17 minutes.
- Serve with hot caramel sauce for dipping and wash it down with Teasia Black Tea
Let us know in the comments below if you’re bringing this to any of the halloween bashes you’ll be attending this October!
SHOP TEASIA TEA NOW
First Fall Giveaway is announced.
Follow the directions in the post above for your chance to win our Brand New International Series 36ct!
We will select our favorite TWO entries.
Here are the rules:
1. Make sure you follow @Teasiateas on Instagram and/or Facebook.
2. Go to your kitchen.
3. Take a picture of your favorite cup/mug.
4. Post your picture on your Instagram (must be public account) & tag @teasiateas to enter OR post your picture in the comments section on our Facebook account.
Only 1 entry per social media accounts. This giveaway will end Monday 10/16/17.
Remember, your account must be public and you must be over 18 years of age or older to participate. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Continental U.S. only.⠀