Looking for a healthy and delicious meal this holiday season, why not change it up by making a delicious Salmon poached in Teasia Green Tea. Not only is this recipe simple to make, but it’s even easier to eat.
10 cups water
2 limes, halved
6 tablespoons honey, divided
4-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
2 teaspoons sea salt
2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
4 to 6 Teasia Green Tea K-cups (prepare per instructions on package)
4 (6-ounce) boneless skinless salmon filets
- Put the water into a straight sided skillet or pot with a lid. Add 2 of the lime halves (squeezing the juice into the water before adding), 5 tablespoons of the honey, the ginger, salt and the peppercorns and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes to infuse the water with flavors. Remove and reserve ½ cup of this poaching liquid. Remove the pot from the heat and add the Teasia Green Tea. Carefully slide the salmon into the water. Cover and poach until the fish are just cooked through and firm to the touch, about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small pot over low heat, simmer the reserve ½ cup of liquid along with the juice and zest of the remaining lime half, and remaining 1 tablespoon of honey. Cook until the liquid is reduced by 2/3 and thickened, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the fish with a slotted spoon and arrange on a serving plate. Drizzle a little bit of the sauce over each piece of salmon before serving.
PRO TIP: Try this recipe with our Teasia Black Tea!
It’s time for some fabulous Fall drinks to welcome the colder weather. Cozy up with this popular Pumpkin Spice Tea that you can make at home or in the office.
1 Teasia black tea kcup (brew 2x without losing its flavor)
fresh orange zest
1 cinnamon stick (for garnish)
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
3 cloves whole/pinch of ground cloves
- Brew tea kcup per instructions and add to a saucepan along with orange zest, cinnamon stick, cinnamon and cloves. Simmer for several minutes for flavors to infuse.
- Using a strainer, pour liquid into a mug.
- Contents are HOT so be careful. Enjoy!
PRO TIP: If you feel the spices are too strong, add a second brew of black tea to your mug.
Enjoy with: This drink is perfect with a nice flaky warm scone for breakfast.
Day 7: Chamomile Mint Tea
Flavor Highlights: My ultimate FAVORITE of all! The aroma was truly relaxing and it gave me such happy vibes. I rarely have tea that I enjoy smelling, just as I do drinking.
This drink, in my opinion, would pair deliciously with chocolate and berries. This is a fun drink to mix into a smoothie or even cocktail! The delicious aroma of mint was just as enjoyable as the taste. I really enjoyed this fun flavor.
PRO TIP: Since flu season is starting to kick up, Chamomile Mint Tea is best with some honey and it’ll help soothe you and help you sleep. Share this non-caffeinated with others who may feeling a tad under the weather.
Day 3: Oolong Tea
Here’s my take on Teasia’s Oolong Tea.
Flavor Highlights: This tea has a woody flavor with a hint of fruity and nutty aftertaste. I like that I could drink this as is or with honey and lemon, but most of all how many different flavors I Get out of one sip.
I would recommend this tea with a salty afternoon snack like a some roasted peanuts or even a small bag of potato chips. I enjoyed the flavor as well as appreciated the smoothness of it. I thought this was a perfect middle ground from too strong and too light. This is a definite favorite!
The next tea that I’m going to try is Jasmine Green Tea. I really love green tea so stay tuned for my take on Jasmine.
Don’t forget, if you’re not sure which teas to try, there are variety packs with 4 different flavors in each series!
Ready for a relaxing facial steam? This is a great at home remedy to try after you’ve had a long day and are wanting to kick back and begin unwinding for the day. These vitamin packed ingredients will leave your skin feeling healthy and refreshed, not to mention it’ll help open your pores helping rid of any unwanted toxins.
Teasia Chamomile Mint Tea is a soothing blend with a hint of peppermint that truly makes it a great ingredient for a night cap.
1 kcup of Teasia Chamomile Mint Tea
5 drops of Geranium Oil
1 tsp Lavender Oil
1/2 tsp of Sage
2 tsp Dried Rose Petals
Juice of Half a Lemon
- Prepare the K-Cup Chamomile Mint Tea as instructed per box.
- Source all of your other ingredients and combine them in a medium sized bowl that will cover the circumference of your face.
- Slowly pour he Chamomile Mint Tea into the bowl
- Mix all ingredients with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds
- Strain the herbs and flowers
- Wash your face and remove all makeup
- Facing down towards the facial steam, drape the towel over the back of your head
- Steam for up to 10 minutes or until the steam ends
- Rinse your face with cold water and pat dry
- Relax and enjoy!
Let us know how radiant your skin is and if you have any other DIY beauty recipes on the comments below.
Drinking a cup of tea whether it’s hot or iced is a great way to relax and quench your thirst, but did you know that tea is good for beauty too? Below are some beauty tips using our very own tea.
Tip #1 Add Shine to Dull Hair:
Use Teasia black tea or Teasia green tea to rinse your hair to give them a boost of shine. Use one kcup and prepare as instructed on the box. Set aside cup of tea for 15 minutes until completely cool. Pour it onto wet hair & leave it for 10 minutes. Shampoo and condition after. Notice how beautiful and shiny your hair becomes without any chemicals.
Tip #2 Minimize Bug Bites:
Chamomile tea can be used to calm down sting and bumps. Use a Teasia chamomile tea kcup and brew as usual. Once the tea cools down, dip a cotton ball in the tea and apply directly onto the affected area and let it sit for a while to ease the itchiness and redness.
Tip #3 Reduce Dark Under Eye Circles
Cheap but effective under eye treatment found right in your kitchen. Brew a Teasia earl grey tea kcup and let it cool down. Use two round cotton pads and soak in the tea. Press the pads to get rid of excess tea and place onto your eyes. Rest for 10-20 minutes to get rid of puffiness.
Tip #4 Tone and Moisturize Skin:
Who knew that tea could be used to tone and moisturize your face. Prepare one kcup of Teasia green tea. Let it cool down and pour into a clean spray bottle. Use the spray onto the face day/night to draw out impurities, shrink pores, and add a glow to your skin.
Tip #5 Soothe Legs After Shaving:
Tea can be used to soothe redness and irritation after shaving. Using a Teasia black tea kcup, open the lid and pour the tea blend into some hot water. Once cooled down, put the tea in a spray bottle and use it to spray your legs after shaving. No need to rinse.
Tea is an amazing natural ingredient that can be added to your skin care routine. There are many ways you can use tea to improve your skin’s health so go ahead and try the tips mentioned above and let us know which one worked for you the best!
Spring is here and the opportunity to kick our healthy lifestyle into high gear is here. We have a clean slate and it is up to us to start this year off strong! Eating healthy and keeping our bodies free of toxins is at the top of our to-do list this year. Keeping the healthy lifestyle alive is easier when you have delicious easy and quick go-to recipes. Which is why a detox green tea smoothie is the way to go. A blend of fruit, veggies and the highest quality tea available Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass tea K-Cups. Rooibos tea is known for its weight loss properties including helping to reduce the stress hormones that trigger hunger and fat storage. It is also known for its yummy taste and its perfect pairing with fruits and veggies in this delicious smoothie!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1 C of Teasia Rooibos Lemongrass K-Cups
1 Orange peeled
1 C Spinach
1/4 C Pineapple
1 TBSP Flax seeds
Prepare Teasia Kcup as instructed and set aside to cool. Clean and wash the rest of the fruits and veggies. If you do not have fresh pineapple, frozen is enjoyable as well.
Once tea is cool, blend all ingredients together in a blender and serve. YUM!
Let us know in the comments below if you plan on enjoying one of these smoothies daily.
LOVE IS IN THE AIR so It’s time for another GIVEAWAY! There will be THREE winners picked at random for either:
Full Size Teasia Rose Black Tea + Teasia mug
Sampler pack – 4 Rose Black Tea + 4 Rooibos Lemongrass Tea & an 8 oz coffee
Sampler pack -4 Rose Black Tea + 4 Honeybush Tea and an 8 oz coffee
1) Simply like this photo and like our page Facebook Teasia.
2) SHARE THIS POST ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR AN EXTRA ENTRY.
3) Tag 3 friends in the comments below.
4) Remember, your account must be public and you must be over 18 years of age or older to participate. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Continental U.S. only.
This giveaway will end on February 14th and the winners will be chosen at random! Good luck!
New Year, New Us. It is out with old and in with the new. Can you believe we are already 2 weeks into the New Year? It’s the perfect time to follow up on your New Year’s Resolutions.
If you’ve fallen off the bandwagon a bit, we can help out with that. Today we are sharing our cleansing tea recipe which can help help remove toxins and nourish your liver. We recommend adding this detox tea recipe to your current diet. Though this tea is not recommended to solely help you lose weight, there is no chance of it hurting your waistline. Make sure to first consult your physician about how a detox tea could fit into your regimen.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
7 Cups water
The contents of 5 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups1 Orange, cut into rings
1 Lemon cut into rings
1/4 Cup Frozen mango
1/4 Cup Frozen pineapple
1/4 Cup ginger, peeled and sliced into rings
- Combine water and ginger into a pot and bring to a boil
- Remove from heat
- Add contents of 5 Teasia Genmaicha Green Tea K-Cups
- Steep for 15 minutes
- Strain the tea into a pitcher
- Discard ginger
- Add lemon, orange mango and pineapple
- Cool to room temperature before refrigerating
- Serve over ice & enjoy!
Please let us know in the comments below what your New Year’s Resolution is!
Do you love cozying up with a huge mug full of tea? Of course! It’s Day 4 of our 12 Days of Recipes and we are sharing our Honey Chamomile Mint Tea Latte. This nighttime treat will consist of a good amount of relaxation to help you unwind after a long Monday day. Chamomile tea isn’t called sleepy time tea for no reason. Teasia Chamomile Mint Tea K-Cups.
One of our lovely staff members, Lindsay is sharing her story about her Chamomile Mint Tea routine today: “Before I found this recipe and my love for Teasia Chamomile Mint Tea I was heading to my favorite coffee shop on my way home from work daily just to get my nighttime routine started. At $4.99 a cup, this “routine” was turning into an expensive habit. The best part about this recipe is that it’s so inexpensive, convenient and delicious.”
What you’ll need:
1 Teasia Chamomile Mint Tea K-Cup
¼ Cup milk
2 Teaspoons honey
- Brew your Teasia Chamomile Mint Tea K-Cup as normal (remember, this tea is caffeine-free!)
- While your Teasia Tea is brewing, mix together milk and honey
- Froth your milk and honey.
- Once your tea is ready add milk and honey, stir
- Top with cinnamon
If you do not have an espresso machine lying around, add your warm milk to a jar with a secure lid, shake and abracadabra, frothed milk! (Careful to not burn your fingers, always use a kitchen towel to hold jar before shaking).
Let us know in the comments below if you have any holy grail nighttime routine tips.
Check back for tomorrow’s tea recipe which is another great caffeine free option.
If you’ve missed our previous recipes, check them out here!
Day 1 Chocolate Peppermint Oolong Tea
Day 2 Apple Black Tea Cider
Day 3 Rose Bubble Black Milk Tea