Flu season is here and so is the holiday season! Those two things certainly don’t pair well. I don’t know about you but we have zero time this season to be sick in bed. With shopping to do, pastries to bake and presents to wrap there is no room in our schedule to be under the weather. However, this dreaded flu season still looms over our heads and we’re not all going to make it out unscathed. Thankfully, we have the perfect cure for a sore throat and stuffy nose. One cup of this and kiss your symptoms goodbye. Try our Roasted Oolong Ginger Tea recipe which has Teasia Roasted Oolong Tea K-Cups mixed with ginger and lemon and it is exactly what the doctor ordered.
What You’ll Need:
3 Cups water
1 Teaspoon ginger (finely chopped)
1 Teaspoon lemon juice
1 Teasia Roasted Oolong Tea K-Cup (per mug)
Sprig of mint
1. Heat water in a pot and just as the water is about to boil (when you can see the bubbles forming on the inside of the pot), add ginger.
2.While water is boiling add the contents of your Teasia Roasted Oolong Tea K-Cup
3. Add in lemon juice.
4. Add sprig of mint.
5. Strain tea into a mug and enjoy!
Add a little bit of honey or agave nectar to cut the sharp flavors of the ginger if you find it to be a little overwhelming. Just know that flavor is what kills all the germs!
Please leave a comment below with how hard flu season is hitting your home!
Fa la la la la the holidays are upon us! You are probably wondering what you’re going to bring to all of the amazing Holiday soirees you’ve already been invited to. The parties are always a blast once you get there but the pressure of bringing the perfect dish can consume you pre-party. You want to bring something amazing but you also don’t want to spend your whole day in the kitchen.
Don’t worry! We have the perfect solution, Jasmine tea brown sugar caramels. It takes less than 30 minutes in the kitchen and you have yourself the perfect addition to your next Holiday party. Jasmine infused soft pillows of caramel. There is no way there is anything on Earth that will melt in your mouth the way that these babies do. YUM! These caramels call for the highest quality of jasmine tea you can get your hands on which is why Teasia Jasmine Green Tea K-Cups are the only way to go when it comes to this recipe.
What You’ll Need:
The contents of two Teasia Jasmine Green Tea K-Cups
1 Cup half & half
1 Cup brown sugar
Sprinkle of salt
½ Cup light corn syrup
¼ Cup butter (Cut into cubes)
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter a 8X8 pan and line it with buttered parchment paper
- Heat half & half in saucepan until it’s near boiling
- Add loose leaf tea into saucepan and let steep for 2-3 minutes
- Scoop out tea and set the saucepan aside
- Add brown sugar and butter to a separate saucepan, melt while whisking
- Once completely melted, add corn syrup, salt and half & half
- Whisk to combine
- Once combined stop whisking and bring saucepan to a simmer
- Cook until a candy thermometer reads 244F
- Remove from heat, add vanilla extract
- Pour into buttered 8X8 pan
- Allow to cool and cut into squares
To store wrap in wax paper (so the caramel doesn’t stick).
Leave a comment below letting us know if you’ll try this recipe this holiday season!
Are you thinking of those summer days where the weather is warm and you’re enjoying the outdoors? Well, when it gets too cold but you want to feel like you’re enjoying the warm summer sun, don’t forget to try some Apple cider with a tea type of twist. We are introducing Day 2 of our 12 Days of Recipes in December with our Apple Black Tea Cider recipe.
The key to the perfect apple cider is Teasia Black Tea, bringing out the flavor of the fruit. Its unique caramel flavor adds to the sweet taste.
½ Cup apple cider
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
2 Whole all spice
2 Whole cloves
¼ Teaspoon minced fresh ginger root (optional)
1 Teasia Black Tea K-Cup
- Brew Teasia Black Tea K-Cup as normal
- Combine apple cider, ginger root, cloves, allspice and freshly brewed tea.
- Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove spices out by using a strainer.
- Stir in brown sugar.
Now you are ready to enjoy. Remember, you can enjoy this recipe with your friends and family!
We’d love to hear what you think about our recipes and if you have any to share, leave a comment below.
Tomorrow, we will be sharing our next recipe which stars Bubble Milk Tea! We can’t wait to share it.